Luxurious large villa with private pool and Jacuzzi
The villa’s main swimming pool 150 sq.m overflows with perimeter waterfalls in two smaller pools and a hot tub for 6 people. These two are below the main pool and at different levels. The main pool is located at the middle level in the center of the courtyard and is surrounded by marble floors of 500 square meters, with 3 large built-in outdoor living rooms with lovely pillows and panoramic views of the bay and the island of Mykonos.
Tall, round white stone walls define it and ensure its privacy. It has 2 external entrances, the main one leading to the central level with the pools and the covered outdoor dining area – barbecue, while the second entrance is on the highest level and serves the Top Master Suite.
Outside these entrances are 5 outdoor parking spaces. The villa extends into 3 levels which communicate with each other with internal and external stairs.
It consists of 8-10 large in dependent...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Villa Antis (650 square meters) is located at Pouli area ofMykonos and it has a panoramic view of Mykonos Town, the port of Mykonos and Ornos.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them. • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property. • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards. • Treat the property like your own home. • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages. Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.