Moorish Themed Luxury 6 Bedroom Villa Tavira Private Pool And Sea Views
Location In Tavira, the heart of the Nature Reserve of Ria Formosa and close to the small town of Fuzeta. Architectural Style Moorish architecture inspired villa. Outside The enclosed Moorish style patio is the entry of the house and has an outside area with an olive tree in the middle. There are extensive gardens with a large salt water pool (6mx13m), opening up to panoramic island and mountain views. The pool has an integrated electrically operated cover which if closed, will heat the water. Amongst the olive garden on the lower side of the pool is a bathroom and an outside shower. There are covered and uncovered terraces, an enclosed patio and a well-equipped summer kitchen between olive gardens. The roofed summer kitchen houses the barbecue area, equipped with a large gas grill, wood carbon grill, pizza oven, dishwasher, fridge and sink and has a sociable food prep area. There is also Boccia/Petanque sand area for outdoor games. On...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
Baby Sitting: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
The fishing town of Tavira offers Moorish architecture and a golden beach. Here, a labyrinth of cobbled streets winds past houses tiled in the traditional Portuguese style, and the pace of life flows as gently as the Gilão River
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- The property is a family owned property and therefore guests need to respect the resort rules:
- No loud music played after 10pm
- Number of guest in the villa not to exceed 12 guests
- Our properties are non smoking
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.