SeaFront Captivating Villa with Private Pool & Access to the Beach
A Beach Front Secluded Gem, with Private Pool & Spectacular Sea Views. If it is a Luxury coastal escape you crave then you can’t get much closer to the elements than this Deluxe SeaFront Villa. Being located directly at the sea and with panoramic sea views, makes it an idyllic hideaway. Gaia is the ancestral mother of all life and the personification of the earth.
Contemporary in spirit and Hellenic in style, the Residence will showcase authentic style, blissful wellness, inspiring local adventures, and matchless relaxation under the Greek sun. The Deluxe SeaFront Villa has direct access to a private beach, making it an idyllic coastal retreat for the young and young at heart. This Luxurious Residence incorporates unique style and sumptuous furnishings to create a coastal chic retreat, is the perfect escape for romantic escapes and unique family gatherings!
External Living | Pool & Beach
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pool: Infinity Edge
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Balcony: Mountain View
Balcony: Ocean View
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Balcony: Garden View
Outdoor Furniture: Sun Loungers
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Air Conditioning: In rooms
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Bartender: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
The Deluxe Residence in Located in Drosia Village. There are wonderful restaurants and beaches around to explore. Only within 15 minutes from Zakynthos town, this breathtaking island shaped by time, will offer you an unseen beauty of life.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- The total number of guests staying at the property may not exceed the number of sleeping places specified. People other than those in the guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property.
- Guests are responsible to ensure that the property is left in a reasonable condition of cleanliness and in the same condition of repair as upon arrival. In the unlikely event of an accidental damage during your stay, it must be reported to the owner and property manager, so there can be a legal resolution and replacement of the damage.
- Smoking is only allowed outdoors.
- Guests shall allow the owner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. The owner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner.
- The owner and the property manager will be available to respond to any guest inquiries during their stay.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables.
- The owner and the property manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Neither the owner nor the property manager shall be liable for events beyond their control, which may interfere with guests’ occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, war, or inclement weather. No rebate or refund will be offered in these circumstances.
- Kindly be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- Enjoy the property like your own home.
- Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.