3BR on 30A With Bikes Included!
This Prominence on 30A rental is a 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom vacation rental with all of the conveniences of home.
Well suited for families with its large and open fully equipped kitchen with upgraded appliances. There is plenty of room for gathering while meals are prepared as the open floor plan allows for easy sight into the living area.
Families will certainly enjoy the close proximity to THE HUB and other amazing Prominence community amenities.
The Prominence resort pool (5000 sq. ft.) has grills, a small fitness center, and covered lounging areas.
It is a short bike ride to beach accesses, or take the beach shuttle running from May 25th Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day. The shuttle service will also offer beach chair service, although we provide some beach chairs in our garage for your use.
Across from the Prominence on 30A is The Hub, with restaurants & boutiques, all within walking...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Air Conditioning: Central
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- The maximum number of guests per condominium is limited to the actual sleeping capacity for that unit. Children under 3 years of age do not apply. For your comfort, bunk beds and sofa beds are not recommended for adults.
- we will not rent to persons other than families, married couples, and adults who are 25 years of age or older, without the prior written consent of Panhandle Getaways. The renter must closely and personally supervise all occupants of a property under the age of 25 years.
- Any reservation made under false pretenses will be subject to loss of rent and/or eviction. Vacationing students may not book online and must call Panhandle Getaways directly at 850-588-8125 to book any of our properties that allow vacationing students and pay an additional damage deposit. Please note each student must be 21. ID will be required upon check-in for verification.
- RENTAL PAYMENT & FEES
- We welcome MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. E-Checks are accepted for advance reservations for no additional charge (30 days prior to check in). If making your reservation within 30 days prior to arrival, it must be made by credit card. All credit card payments will incur a 3.5% processing fee.
- Advance rental payment (at the time of booking) is $325. If trip insurance is purchased, that is due at the time of booking also. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival. If making your reservation with 30 days of arrival, payment is due in full at the time of booking. If your reservation is not paid in full 30 days prior to arrival we will charge the full amount owed with the credit card on file.
- VACATION RENTAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
- We are pleased to offer our guests one of the best vacation rental protection policies in the industry. CSA’S travel insurance can cover you and your vacation investment if and when the unexpected happens.
- The policy costs 6.95% of your total room reservation and we recommend you purchase the insurance at the time of booking to ensure the best coverage. In addition to protecting your vacation investment, CSA has other advantages including 24-hour emergency hotline and concierge services plus coverage for emergency medical expenses and transportation. For highlights or complete details, click below to download more information. This will provide a 100% refund to your trip stay with us, minus the cost of the initial Premium.
- If you'd like to speak to a representative from the insurance company, you can contact CSA at 1-866-999-4018. They are available 24/7
- You will receive a confirmation letter after we receive your advance payment. Please contact us immediately if you find a discrepancy, otherwise it will be assumed correct. Please verify arrival/departure date, reserved accommodation, rental amount due, number of persons to occupy the property. We make every effort to ensure that the unit reserved remains the same, but we reserve the right to relocate you to an equal or upgraded unit.
- CHECK-IN begins at 4:00 PM CST
- Due to our high cleaning standards some condominiums may need a little extra cleaning time and check-in may be delayed up to 6:00 PM CST. We appreciate your patience as we prepare for your stay. Early check-in requests must be approved by Panhandle Getaways. Additional fees for early check in may apply.
- CHECK-OUT is at 10:00 AM CST
- Check-out time is 10 AM CST and is strictly enforced.
- Failure to comply will result in a late check-out fee of at least $50 and as much as an additional nightly rental charge.
- DEPARTURE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Please leave the condominium reasonably clean and in damage free order. Additional cleaning charges may apply if the unit is not left in reasonable order. Please start the dishwasher upon departure, clean off all food from kitchen utensils and cookware. Trash must be secured in a plastic bag and disposed of in the conveniently located trash chute on each floor. Please gather all bed linens and leave them on top of the bed. Please leave all towels on the bathroom floor.
- All of our rental units are privately owned and decorated to the owner's personal taste. Re-arrangement of existing furniture is prohibited and may be cause for additional fees charged to your credit card.
- The following items are provided in our condominiums: We supply a startup supply of soap, toilet tissue, and dish washing detergent. All units are supplied with a trial size shampoo. Bed and bath linens, blankets and pillows are all provided. All kitchens are fully equipped. Please bring your own beach towels and do not use the bath towels at the pools or beach.
- Pets are allowed in our units marked pet friendly only. There is an additional pet fee that must be charged for anyone bringing a pet, otherwise the stay with the pet was unauthorized. A pet, or any evidence of a pet found on the property, that was not previously disclosed by charging you the pet fee, is cause for eviction and forfeiture of rent in addition to additional cleaning charges of $250. DOGS ONLY, MAX 35 POUNDS.
- SERVICE ANIMALS - Service animals must remain with the owner at all times and may not be left in the home alone at any time.
- Pet Fee for 2-3 Nights $45.00
- Pet Fee for 4 nights $60.00
- Pet Fee for 5-7 Nights $75.00
- Pet Fee for 30 days $150.00
- Pet Charge for 31-60 Days (two months) $250.00
- SMOKING POLICY
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in any of our rental units, including balconies and porches. Violation of this policy is cause for eviction and forfeiture of rent. Additional cleaning charges of $500 will be charged if in violation.
- POLICIES & MAINTENANCE
- The property can be used for Residential Purposes only. By signing this agreement, you and your party agree to obey and follow all the rules and restrictions that apply on the premises, as well as any legal rules and regulations by the local law enforcement agency and the State of Florida. If this agreement is not met the vacationer (signed below) will be responsible for all payment(s) and will vacate the property.
- Use of barbecue grills are not permitted in any apartment or condo property. Many condominium complexes have community barbecues located on the premises. It is a violation of the fire code to do so and can result in eviction.
- Only guests registered with Panhandle Getaways may occupy the rented property. No other guests are permitted inside or to stay overnight without prior written permission from Panhandle Getaways. The number of occupants cannot be more than the state amount as mentioned in the reservation confirmation.
- Only guests listed within the client information within the reservation (see below) are allowed to stay at the property. Tenants are fully responsible for their guests who may enter upon the rented property. Panhandle Getaways reserves the right to immediately evict a vacationing party if these rules are violated.
- Panhandle Getaways, and the owner of the vacation rental reserve the right to enter the property at any time to add, remove or replace any furniture or conduct necessary work arising from emergency needs. Emergency needs are defined as: Water leaks, fire, power failure, A/C not functioning when temps are 76 and above and Heater when temps are 65 and below, where there is only one bathroom in the condo and not working, Refrigerator or Stove/Oven is not working.
- Non-emergency needs will be handled in a timely manner, usually by the next business day. Please call Panhandle Getaways directly so we can address your needs as quickly and efficiently as possible. We do not offer any discounts or concessions due to maintenance issues as we will rectify any maintenance issues.
- Panhandle Getaways is not responsible for any personal belongings of the vacationer or their party.
- The Vacationer will indemnify Panhandle Getaways and save it harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, damages, liability and expense, including attorney's fees and costs in connection with loss of life, personal injury and/or damage to property arising from or out of the occupancy of use by Vacationer and their party of the Premises or any part thereof occasioned wholly or in part by an act of omission of Vacationers (signers below), its agents, contractors or employees.
- Sorry, no refunds for early departure. There are no refunds for inconveniences beyond our control including but not limited to air conditioning, power, cable, internet/WI-FI, elevator, pools, hot tubs or construction projects.
- WI-FI Internet is available for all properties and will accommodate an average of 3 devices per unit. Because individual device settings may not be compatible with the internet service settings in the property, we cannot guarantee the reliability or connectivity of internet service. Panhandle Getaways provides troubleshooting services on a limited basis.