Countryside villa in tranquil settings with beautiful views
This gorgeous four bedroom villa with with private pool offers the most stunning views of the Mediterranean that reach all the way to Africa. Within walking distance to the white washed Andalusian village of Mijas where you will find many shops, restaurants and bars. You can enjoy cultural activities such as a flamenco show on the Wednesday afternoons, take a horse ride carriage through the village or tour through the art museum or bull ring.
As you walk into the house you cant help but be amazed of the views that you can enjoy as you relax in the salon or the dining area. The impressive open plan kitchen, living and dining room area gives the villa an extremely spacious feeling. The fully fitted kitchen has all modern appliances and from the living room you can exit through the French doors to the outside garden area.
Outside the villa relax by the pool, enjoy al fresco dining under the covered terrace, or read a...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Mijas Pueblo is a stunning white wash village with old cobble stone roads and traditional Andalucian flair. Enjoy horse carriage rides around the village or a typical flamenco show in the main square.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- POOL HEATING : Additional charge of 210 Euros per week
- PETS: Pets are not allowed unless agreed in writing beforehand.
- TRASH REMOVAL: Guests are responsible to place trash in containers provided by the community.
- OCCUPANCY LIMITS: STRICT adherence to the maximum occupancy as stated in the confirmation is to be observed. .
- HOUSE PARTIES/events : House parties and large gatherings exceeding maximum occupancy are prohibited and may result in guest's immediate removal. *
- QUIET HOURS: For guest's enjoyment and the enjoyment of others, please respect quiet times between 11PM and 8AM.
- LOCKOUT CHARGES: A lockout consists of when guests lock themselves out of the villa and needs assistance from our staff to re-enter. A minimum fee of € 75 will be charged for all lockouts and needs to be paid in cash.
- NO SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed in the villa. .
- POOL CARE: Only plastic glasses, cutlery or plates should be used around the pool to avoid that glass comes into the pool that might cause injuries to our guests. Please note that the pool will need to be emptied when glass parts fall into the water. Guests that have caused this will be charged any associated costs.