Cozy Suite with Mountain Views; Close to Town & Skiing
During the seasonal opening hours of the hotel in the same building, a room service for meals (extra) is available on request as well as the use of the hotel’s own SPA for a reduced fee.
Parking is available in the underground car park on request.
Skiing, cycling and walking, with the iconic ambience of Gstaad just around the corner. Two skis lifts are each 500m away. The flat is about only 2 minutes walk from the car-free centre of Gstaad, one of the best-known of the Swiss alpine villages famed for sport, shopping & dining.
You are welcome to enjoy the space and all of it’s amenities, and really take in the beauty of this classical Alpine resort during your stay.
During the seasonal opening of the hotel, the SPA is available for a fee of approximately CHF 10 per person, as well as room service for the food.
The Gstaad resort by the Alps is a kilometre above sea level, where people...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
During the seasonal opening of the hotel, the SPA is available for a fee of approximately CHF 10 per person, as well as room service for the food. The Gstaad resort by the Alps is a kilometre above sea level, where people can enjoy mountain air and stunning views. It's local mountain, named Eggli, is part of the famous Swiss alpine mountain ridge, with multiple ski slopes, mountainside restaurants, and unparalleled scenery. The resort has a calm, warm demeanor, feeling both cozy and inviting in any time of year, and has all of the town amenities you're going to need - from sports equipment and outfit stores, to high class restaurants serving the best of Swiss offerings. It is a piece of paradise, at the side of a mountain that touches the sky.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.