Mountain-modern Villa at the Base of Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
**Minimum Night Stay Requirements May Vary and Final Availability is Subject to Homeowner Approval.** This beautiful private home is located in the Shooting Star Development, bordered by a laughing creek and slender aspens. The home is an easy walk to the nightlife and activities of Teton Village. Paragliders land nearby in soaring silence, vivid as butterflies; elks bugle out on the grasslands. It is truly a magical setting. The home’s traditional weathered wood siding, shingled roof, and long boardwalk porch echo Wyoming architectural traditions. Inside, the rustic and the modern elements happily mix: rough cut timbers and textured walls, meet streamlined upholstered furniture, soft graphic rugs. In the great room, a gathering of leather armchairs and a canvas sofa face the big, wood-burning stone fireplace, overhung by a tiered iron chandelier; But the show-stealer is the massive, 30’ floor-to-ceiling picture window framing the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- The payment schedule is as follows:
- 1. For Arrival Dates more than 90 days out, a deposit of about 25% is due along with a signed agreement, within 10 days of receipt of agreement. Final payment is then due 90 days prior to arrival.
- 2. For Arrival Dates within 90 days, payment is due in full along with a signed agreement, within 10 days of receipt of agreement.