Ultimate Urban Living in Downtown Jackson Hole
**Minimum Night Stay Requirements May Vary and Final Availability is Subject to Homeowner Approval.** This contemporary two-suite Pied à Terre in downtown Jackson is as close as you can get to urban living in Wyoming. The Town Square, which is the valley’s central dining and shopping area, is just two blocks away. Walk to locals’ favorite Persephone Bakery and Café for coffee, and arguably the best croissants outside of Paris, every morning. At night, walk to drinks or dinner, options range from casual to fine dining. Some of our favorites include Bin 22, Snake River Grill, Trio, Local or Roadhouse Brewing Company. You can also walk to the movie theater, more than 30 art galleries, or show at the Center for the Arts. In summer, walk to the farmers’ market or the Town Square Shootout. The former brings together more than two-dozen local farmers and producers selling fresh, organic produce, cheese, flowers, and meat. The latter is the...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Pets Allowed On Request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- The payment schedule is as follows:
- 1. For Arrival Dates more than 90 days out, a deposit of about 25% is due along with a signed agreement, within 10 days of receipt of agreement. Final payment is then due 90 days prior to arrival.
- 2. For Arrival Dates within 90 days, payment is due in full along with a signed agreement, within 10 days of receipt of agreement.