Secluded Cabin in the Woods with Views of the Teton Range
**Minimum Night Stay Requirements May Vary and Final Availability is Subject to Homeowner Approval.** ***Property may be rented once in any 31 day period.*** If you’ve ever dreamt about spending a night surrounded by an art collection you would see in the National Museum of Wildlife Art, then this home is the vacation home for you. It’s also the home for you if you don’t know a Bob Kuhn painting from a piece by Albert Bierstadt but have always wanted your own log cabin in the woods. About a 10-minute drive down Fall Creek Road—a winding, scenic, rural road from which you might see either moose or cattle, or both—from the community of Wilson, this home is a thoughtfully designed, lovely log home. You walk in the front door and make your way to the great room and see paintings by Nancy Glazier, Ken Carlson, Scott Christensen, and Lanford Monroe—all of whom have work in the NMWA’s permanent collection and are represented by art galleries...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- The payment schedule is as follows:
- 1. For Arrival Dates more than 90 days out, a deposit of about 25% is due along with a signed agreement, within 10 days of receipt of agreement. Final payment is then due 90 days prior to arrival.
- 2. For Arrival Dates within 90 days, payment is due in full along with a signed agreement, within 10 days of receipt of agreement.