Luxury Villa in Teton Village, Sweeping Mountain Views
**Minimum Night Stay Requirements May Vary and Final Availability is Subject to Homeowner Approval** This cabin is a beauty of a Jackson Hole vacation rental: substantial, welcoming and full of light, its rustic barn board siding and log-and-mortar walls harking back to old Wyoming while inside all is comfort and joy, with luxury appliances and a state-of-the-art sound system. The peaked, shingled roofline echoes the mountains that surge against the sky for miles upon miles; velvet lawn and native plantings apron the property. When the tall mullioned windows are open, the cabin fills up with sweet, dry mountain air. The front door swings open to the cabin-like foyer; steps beyond, creamy walls and bleached wood amplify the wonderful natural light of the home. The house seems to float on sunlight. An airy, wide open Great Room crowns the top of the house, and vast wilderness vistas roll away from every window. The kitchen, dining and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- The payment schedule is as follows:
- 1. For Arrival Dates more than 90 days out, a deposit of about 25% is due along with a signed agreement, within 10 days of receipt of agreement. Final payment is then due 90 days prior to arrival.
- 2. For Arrival Dates within 90 days, payment is due in full along with a signed agreement, within 10 days of receipt of agreement.