True Swiss Chalet with an Amazing Private Spa
This one-of-a-kind chalet spans 950m2, sleeping a total of 14 adults and two children, set out over an impressive five floors. The two distinct sections of this chalet make it forever a joy to stay in, with plush design and fantastic facilities. An extraordinarily grand property set in the very heart of Gstaad. This prodigious chalet is set in a treasure trove of antique pieces, beautiful art, and hand-crafted furniture to delight the senses. From every angle you will be astounded by the craftsmanship that gave birth to this exquisite property. It is set out over five floors with two very distinct parts to it. Each floor can be easily accessed by stairs or a lift. It boasts seven plush bedrooms and a variety of impressive living areas.
The spa area offers you some utter relaxation with a private hot tub, indulgent hammam and shower. Here you can also recharge your batteries in the chic gym area. On this floor you can retreat...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
This Chalet is located in a prime position in the centre of Gstaad. Just a short stroll from the village, you can enjoy all of the perks of Nordic town life with a great degree of privacy. Close by are all of the most up-market restaurants, bars, and traditional shops. Ski slopes and lifts are also conveniently close by.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Please note that a Security Deposit amount will be required upon arrival. The amount will be authorised on the credit card used to make the booking. Note this Security Deposit amount will be cancelled, minus any deductions for any damages or missing items.
- The property is non-smoking. No parties or events are allowed without prior notice.
- The home may be pet friendly with prior approval. Please inquire to make a request for pets.