Elite Living Chalet overlooking the Alps
There is a large south facing balcony, dining and living area with fireplace, separate kitchen, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a office space. This chalet offers a great opportunity for fantastic ski-in and ski-out family holidays
- All chalet approx. 300m2 living area
- Total surface approx. 650 m2
- 3 bedrooms
- 4-1 / 2 bathrooms
- Large balcony
- Huge Fireplace
- Big dinner table for minimum 12 pax
- Second dinner table for 6 pax
- Bar with 3 bar tools
- Breathtaking view
- Sunny South looking
Other things to note
- The chalet is next to the train station and in the center of Schönried. Ideal for ski-in or ski-out. 5 minutes walking you are at the gondola ground station.
- 7 minutes drive by car or train you are in the center of Gstaad.
- 10 minutes drive to the private Airport of Gstaad.
- 75 minutes drive to the airport of Berne.
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
Ski in/Ski out
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski In/Out Facilities
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Children's Books and Toys
- Set in the heart of the village, in walking distance to all amenities e.g. shops, hotels, restaurants, ski-lifts, train station etc. this chalet is settled in an ideal location for a holiday home. - Schonried is located in the heart of the winter snow paradise, 220 km of slopes and altitude’s of up to 3000 m above sea level await skiers and snowboard riders. - Several snow parks and numerous toboggan runs as well as 170 km of cross-country skiing are at the disposal of visitors. For walkers there are about 200 km of winter walking trails.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM