Luxury holiday residence with private pool
A holiday here showcases the best of Crete, its landscape, natural beauty, service and atmosphere. It is an ideal destination for anyone with high expectations of a special holiday thanks to a rare combination; the facilities and services of a deluxe hotel and the warm, but exclusive ambiance of a private home.
Occupying an area of 150m² Villa Elindas consists of two master bedrooms painted in vivid colors with comfortable beds, fine furnishings and en suite bathrooms plus a spacious living room and a cozy, fully equipped kitchen.
The two-bedroom villa Elindas Pool comes with a private pool and Jacuzzi. Elegantly designed with marble features and hand-painted ceilings, the spacious bathrooms offer various amenities to ensure absolute relaxation.
Villa Elindas guests can unwind under the hot Greek sun and enjoy Crete’s naturally clear waters at the resort’s private Beach Club. Well equipped with sun beds,...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
It is panoramically built on the hillside, overlooking the magnificent Gulf of Mirabello, and just 2.5 km from the quaint fishing village of Elounda. The cosmopolitan town of Agios Nikolaos is just 5 km away.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Turn off lights, air conditioning, and electrical appliances when you are not using them.
- • Lock the door and close the windows when leaving the property.
- • Be careful when using cooking appliances, heaters, or other fire hazards.
- • Treat the property like your own home.
- • Additional charges may apply for any loss or damages.
- Due to the unique nature of this home we need 24 hours to confirm your reservation. Please do not make further travel plans until your reservation has been confirmed.