Unique and Cozy Villa with Separate Guest House in Cape Town
Sitting on the best location of the spectacular Grotto beach, this stunning villa is the perfect place to relax and soak up the Cape Town sun.
Thoughtfully designed, this villa allows guests to enjoy the commodities of outdoor-indoor living. Created with the purpose of seamlessly blending with its natural surroundings, no detail of this villa has been left to chance. The sheltered back garden features Garapa decking that leads right into bright squares of grass. The iron boathouse has large sliding doors, features a TV and has sofas that can double up as beds. The boathouse also features a kitchenette and doors that lead directly into the back garden with a fire pit and pool area.
The main home is modern yet cozy. Two en-suite bedrooms are located upstairs and feature stunning ocean views and access to a communal balcony. Downstairs, the open-plan living and kitchen area seamlessly flows to the outdoor dining...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking - No pets - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties - No parties/events - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals. - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance. - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking. - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified 24 hour: HOUSE RULES As one of our more unique homes, we require 24 hours to verify the details of your booking and ensure that this home is the right match for you and your guests. Once you have submitted your booking, a representative will contact you immediately, answer any relevant questions and personally ensure that your booking runs smoothly. The representative will be able to provide a confirmation within 24 hours, if not sooner.