Stylishly Decorated Apartment with Rooftop Deck and Gorgeous Views
Enjoy a relaxing haven in the heart of the city. Decorated in pale, neutral tones the interior is calm and inviting. Stunning chandeliers add a touch of glamour to each room, while the thoughtful personal touches help make you feel at home.
The main living area has a lounge with large comfortable couches, a TV lounge, dining for 6 guests and a self-catering kitchen, equipped with all the essentials. Foldaway glass doors open to reveal a splash pool, which is great for the warmer summer days.
Each of the three bedrooms boasts a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom. They are all lovely and spacious and the neutral colour scheme is lovely and soothing.
Upstairs is a rooftop terrace where you can take in the sights of the city, with views of Signal Hill. Dine al fresco on warmer evenings, or simply step outside to enjoy the view and marvel at the sunset.
Other nearby attractions include the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Daily Housekeeping: Available
The central location of De Waterkant ensures a varied holiday for visitors to experience the heartbeat of Cape Town within easy reach of all the attractions of the Mother City. De Waterkant is vibey and fun, yet close to the beach and mountain, offering the best of both worlds.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 2:00 PM