Stunning Luxe Mansion with Impressive Stone Pool Terrace
Resting between the rolling hills of Tuscany’s Etruscan Coast, a stretch of almost 100 kilometers of sea-washed land, this villa’s setting happens to be one of the most stunning regions of Italy.
The refined and indulgent villa spans three levels. It reveals classic Italian elegance in its sweeping hallways, fixtures and marble fireplace—but at the same time, the home is integrated with smart automation; no modern luxury is spared.
The eight bedrooms are exquisitely furnished, and each features an en-suite bathroom. The modern, fully-equipped kitchen and large open dining room, which seats up to 16, make it the ideal place to explore Tuscany’s rich culinary tradition.
Guests will want to take long walks through the countryside, marked by iconic cypress and olive trees and stunning vineyards. Meanwhile, the villa has a fabulous swimming pool surrounded by a gorgeous stone terrace with plenty of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- <p>- No smoking - No pets - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties - No parties/events - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood - No illegal substances - No party groups - Cannot use property for commercial use - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals. - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance. - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking. - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement. *rules apply unless elsewhere specified</p>