Modern Summer Villa with Large Infinity Pool
This home is a stunning, modern villa with an impressive 40-metre infinity pool and sea views. It is an ideal holiday home for families and groups of friends who appreciate contemporary design, extensive, private grounds and a scenic setting.
The villa is located in the UNESCO protected Itria valley, famous for its olive groves and traditional trullo houses, so perfect for the rural charm and places to visit. Here you have easy access to sandy beaches and the picturesque, historic towns of Polignano and Monopoli. After sampling the local wine and produce from nearby restaurants and food shops, you will quickly discover why this part of Italy has a reputation for its exceptional cuisine. The impressive structure of the villa is nestled in a landscape peppered with ancient olive trees.
Step inside to a central living space and your eye is immediately drawn through tall windows to the surrounding, panoramic views of...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service: Available on request
Grocery Shopping Service: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Important, please read carefully :
- Please do not move any furniture inside or outside the villa. Ask the host in site advise, you may be charged for the inconvenience.
- When you got out of the villa, please remember to take in umbrellas, sunbeds and cushions from outside in case of a sudden storm.
- Please remember if you stay in the countryside leave doors or windows closed to avoid unwanted visitors such as mosquitoes, mice, lizards could access inside the house.
- Please do not leave rubbish in the kitchen or on the terrace/garden during your stay as it will attract insects. Take any waste and bottles to the nearest collection point.
- We reserve the right to charge € 30.00 to those who do not carry out the separate collection and € 30.00 to those who do not leave the rubbish at the collection point indicated in the villa book.
- The villa owner asks guests not to use candles as it is impossible to remove wax from the terracotta floors. Deductions will be made for any candle spillage.
- Swimming pool: Please take time to familiarise yourselves with the lake on your arrival and supervise children there at all times.
- Please try to be economical with water usage due to the severe water shortage in Italy during the summer months.
- Whenever available central heating usage is payable locally. Please be aware that heating gas is taxed highly in Italy, so this can be expensive