Modern-Rustic Mountain Home with Hot Tub & Pool; Near Skiing
**Please note that during the winter months, outdoor furniture is unavailable**
Welcome to Sparrow, where contemporary elegance and vintage mountain charm come together in this beautiful cabin in Truckee. The interior is fitted with a plethora of high wood-beamed ceilings coupled with earthy tones flowing throughout to create a warm, tranquil environment. The generous open-spaced floor plan makes for plenty of room for family and friends. At the end of a day of outdoor adventures, prepare après-ski snacks in the first-class kitchen, whip up a whiskey sour at your wet bar, and groove to the music in front of the roaring stone wall fireplace.
Nearby Activities: Northstar Resort, Moody’s Bistro Bar, Jax At The Tracks Diner, Donner Lake, Best Pies Pizzeria & Restaurant. Parking Details: 2 car garage. The driveway can fit 6 cars.
Master Bedroom / King bed Bedroom 2 / Queen bed Bedroom 3 / Queen bed...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Please note that this home does not have AC.
- All guests have access to our 24/7 guest experience line, a dedicated hospitality manager, and hotel-grade amenities.
- We are not responsible for mail or packages that are shipped to the property. We do not have access to the mailboxes at many of our homes and cannot retrieve mail for our guests. If you choose to ship an item or mail to the property, we are unable to receive or sign for the items on your behalf. We are not liable for items shipped to the property that are lost, stolen, or otherwise not received.
- As our guests, we kindly ask that you respect our neighbors and the community by adhering to our house rules, keeping all outside noise to a minimum, and following shelter-in-place guidelines. We will not tolerate any excessive noise or partying and have the right to vacate you from the property should this be an issue.
- This is a smoke-free property. Thank you for not smoking. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the full security deposit, damage liability up to $2,500.
- As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and quiet hours, per local city ordinance, are strictly enforced. Guests must be mindful of their noise levels at all times and respect the rules of the community.
- Please note that we do not provide speakers or sound systems for use in our properties.
- We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
- As a reminder, we do work with 3rd party vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if there are any vendors that fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
- Pets are only allowed at a select few of our properties. Please reach out to our team to discuss your pet, service or support animal. Un-authorized animals may be subject to a fine.