Marvelous Downtown Stunner, Close To Everything With Contemporary Design
The house has ample bedding for large groups and families. It features an amazing space for supreme leisure with friends or family. The kitchen has all new appliances and is stocked with basic cooking supplies, dishes, a coffee maker and more. The living room is accompanied by a comfy queen sleeper sofa with a mounted SmartTV. The living area is an open floor plan, perfect for your entire group to spend time together during your stay. This home is centrally located in one of the most up and coming areas of Nashville!
★Ample Bedding for Large Groups
★Modern Kitchen with Great Appliances
★Cozy Living Room with Smart TV
★High Speed WiFi
★Big Groups Welcome
Multiple bedrooms are located throughout the home to allow for maximum room for comfortable sleeping and relaxing. Each room is outfitted with BRAND NEW mattresses and tasteful decor. Modern bathroom finishes, with towels, makeup wipes,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- GUEST RENTAL POLICY
- Adults 25+ Please check every drawer and cupboard carefully before you depart to ensure you have all your belongings. Don’t forget to look under the beds. If you get home and find you have left something behind, call or email to let us know. We will package the item/items up and let you know the cost of sending them so you can decide if you wish to have them returned. Unless you wish them sent urgently, we will wait until we are scheduled to visit the post office, so you are not charged for our caretaker’s time and mileage to make a special trip. We will either deduct the cost from your damage deposit or ask for a payment prior to dispatching the package. Check out & damage deposit. We send a departure check list and ask that you follow it and leave the property in a neat and tidy condition. We don’t ask our cleaning team to move large items of furniture around, so we request that you return all furniture to its original location. We don’t like to make claims on the damage deposit but if our cleaning staff has to spend additional time above and beyond their allocated hours, to make the property ready for our next guests, we will charge for the additional time. Failure of essential and non-essential appliances and facilities Please let us know immediately if there is any equipment that is not operating correctly. We will make every reasonable effort to have repairs made as soon as possible; however, there are limited service contractors in our areas, particularly on evenings or weekends. If a breakdown should occur to fundamental elements such as water systems, plumbing and electrical systems, and major appliances such as stove or refrigerator, every effort will be made to repair or replace, or an appropriate refund will be made for the inconvenience caused. No reduction of rent, rebate, or refund will be issued for a mechanical failure of nonessential appliances including but not limited to dishwasher, washer, dryer, entertainment systems. Please note: If the police are called or the neighbors complain about the noise level or any other types of privacy disruptions, we are subject to take your deposit on the stay. We absolutely never want to do this, but if a situation calls for it we will.
- BUNK BED SAFETY WARNINGS: There are certain risks associated with using a bunk bed and bunk bed ladder, and guests agree that use is at your own risk. Property owner assumes no responsibility for personal loss, injury, or illness of any kind which may result from use of the bunk bed and ladder. The owners are not liable for any accidents occurring. Parents with children should be especially cautioned regarding ladder use and agree to accept all responsibility for minors. While not an exhaustive list of precautions, guests agree to follow these industry standards: 1) Use of top bunk is limited to occupants 6 years or older; 2) Use of top bunk is limited to 1 occupant and a maximum 175 lb weight; 3) No jumping or other horseplay on or around the bed; 4) Always use ladder for entering and leaving the upper bunk.