Best Vacation Villa in North Cyprus
North Cyprus is often described as “The mediterranean, like it used to be” and when you come to explore the area around Villa, you will understand why.. Villa itself has breath-taking views out to sea from the terrace and infinity pool, while in the other direction you will see a background of rugged mountains and lush forests. The location of the villa offers convenient access to everything the area has to offer, with over 300 restaurants, tavernas and bistros on the island, as well as activities, attractions and tours for the more adventurous.
Despite its secluded and private feel, Villa location does not prevent you from being close to various amenities and attractions.
A 20 minute drive will take you into the pretty and vibrant town centre of Girne (Kyrenia), where you can find some wonderful harbour restaurants serving fresh dishes of daily caught fish, whilst enjoying the views of the historic Girne Castle,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
5-Star Hotels– Range of International dining options Niazi, Girne – Traditional Meze and Kebabs Lagoon, Girne – Fish with Meze Marina Park – Fish with Meze Bellpais Gardens, Bellapais – European The House, Girne – European Tuncay in Yeri, Esentepe – Kebabs Alagadi – Fish, Kebabs and Meze Ambience, Karaoğlanoğlu – Traditional Meze and Kebabs
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.