Strikingly Beautiful Home with Poolside Pergola
This is a strikingly beautiful home sleeping up to thirteen with an enchanting powder blue façade. It speaks more of an exclusive Italian lakeside villa rather than a genuine countryside retreat immersed in the lavishly green seventeen acre country estate it belongs to. The property can accommodate up to ten guests across five double bedrooms, with three extra singles available, the house’s interior is a colourful yet elegant reflection of the owners’ eclectic tastes. It is brimming with family heirlooms married perfectly with a back drop of original vaulted stone ceilings and Minton style locally handcrafted flooring. Each bedroom has its own bathroom (three with en suites), one of which has a jacuzzi and Turkish bath. It’s a vast house, with two separate and stylish living rooms, yet doesn’t lose its intimacy. The atmosphere is especially enhanced by the collections of art and other pieces belonging to previous generations of the same...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Azzurra couldn't be more perfectly situated. Ostuni, arguably Puglia’s most stunning hilltop town, is just 15 minutes away, with an excellent choice of renowned restaurants. Another well reputed local restaurant is just 2km from the property. Pure white sandy beaches are less than 20 minutes away whilst the immediate surrounds include: Cisternino, Locorotondo, Alberobello and the breathtaking Itrian Valley. The historic city of Lecce is an hours car journey, with its beautiful baroque buildings, upmarket boutiques and restaurants, it really is a must visit while you're in Puglia.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 payable in cash, upon arrival
- Arrival time : 3 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Linen & towels included in the rental price
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season, 2 nights in low season
- Pets welcome? : Pets are welcome, €15 extra fee
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price (from October to April), €3 p/h
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi connection included
- Security deposit :
- Tax : Tourist tax not included in the rental price
- Other Ts and Cs : Extra bed 30€ per day, per person
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, parties and any other special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- If arranging a wedding, the whole estate (four properties) needs to be hired. Please see the 'Events' tab for further information.