Bright & Serene Waterfront Apartment with Balcony & Wharf Views
A newly built two bedroom apartment in London’s desirable Docklands district close to Canary Wharf with the advantage of private parking. The flat is situated on the picturesque Royal Victoria Dock with views from the sitting room, two terraces and kitchen right across the water and as far as the O2 and Canary Wharf.
This home is entered through a spacious hallway giving it a feel of light and space. The master bedroom has a king size bed and its own terrace, furnished with a table and chairs. There is one smaller bedroom with a single bed which opens up to a comfortable double bed. Both bedrooms have a double wardrobe for the sole use of guests.
The bathroom has a bathtub and handheld shower.
Off the hall is a large and airy open plan living space featuring a kitchen, a dining area with stunning views and sofa perfect for relaxing in front of the television. The sofa can be made into a double bed upon...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Street Side Parking
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Close by is London City Airport and nearby West Silvertown DLR station offers quick access to the Jubilee underground line and to Bank where guests can pick up the Central line.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.