Bright, Modern Apartment with Private Courtyard; Walk to Tube
A comfortable two bedroom apartment on the lower ground floor of an imposing Victorian house in a quiet residential street in leafy west London. This well modernised home is accessed down a flight of steps which lead onto a pleasant and private courtyard for the sole use of guests.
Off the patio is the home’s own front door which leads directly onto a large and airy open plan living space featuring a kitchen, a dining area for four guests and an L shaped sofa perfect for relaxing in front of the television. Directly off the living area are two double bedrooms, both with double beds and ample wardrobe and storage space. The shower room has an overhead and hand held shower. The well equipped kitchen area includes a freezer, dishwasher, microwave and washing machine.There is plenty of crockery, pots, pans and baking trays to allow for home cooking.
The home is approximately a 7 minute walk to West Kensington tube...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Butler: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.
- We look forward to welcoming you!