Immaculate Victorian Home next to Greenwich Park
This stunning early Victorian house has been tastefully restored by its owners to create a stylish and modern family home whilst retaining an abundance of character.
Built in the 1840s, it has four floors giving it a feeling of space and light and a large garden perfect for children or al fresco Summer dining. It is situated on a picturesque, tree-lined road a short walk from the centre of the historic maritime area of Greenwich in South East London. It can easily accommodate 7 people.
On the ground floor is an open plan kitchen and dining room, complete with fireplace and large family dining table. The kitchen is modern and well equipped with a central island and large butler sink. On this floor there is also a small cloakroom with toilet and the utility/laundry room with washing machine, sink, drying rack and a useful additional freezer.
One floor below is a comfortable living room with two large...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Furniture: Dining Area
Laundry Services: Available for additional fee
Housekeeping: Additional services available for extra fee
Butler: Available for additional fee
Chef Services: Available for additional fee
This impressive home is the perfect base from which to explore this historic area, a World Heritage Site which includes the National Maritime Museum, Queen's House, Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Our standard check in time is 16:00 - 20:00. If you would like a flexible check-in or out just let us know and we will be happy to help.
- Check ins 20:00 - 22:00 extra £30
- Check ins after 22:00 extra £50
- If you have any questions, please get in touch - we can be reached 7 days a week.
- We look forward to welcoming you!