Bright, Airy Victorian Home with Large Garden; Near Greenwich Park
This stunning early Victorian house has been tastefully restored by its owners to create a stylish and modern family home whilst retaining an abundance of character.
Built in the 1840s, it has four floors giving it a feeling of space and light and a large garden perfect for children or al fresco Summer dining. It is situated on a picturesque, tree-lined road a short walk from the centre of the historic maritime area of Greenwich in South East London. It can easily accommodate 7 people.
On the ground floor is an open plan kitchen and dining room, complete with fireplace and large family dining table. The kitchen is modern and well equipped with a central island and large butler sink. On this floor there is also a small cloakroom with toilet and the utility/laundry room with washing machine, sink, drying rack and a useful additional freezer.
One floor below is a comfortable living room with two large...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Butler: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Laundry Services: Available on additional free
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
This impressive home is the perfect base from which to explore this historic area, a World Heritage Site which includes the National Maritime Museum, Queen's House, Cutty Sark and the Royal Observatory
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.