Lovely, Spacious Home with Garden & Alfresco Dining; Walk to Tube
A spacious and stylish family home with a stunning garden in leafy West London with the additional benefit of parking for two cars.
This traditional 3 storey home has 5 bedrooms over 2 floors. The master bedroom has a super king size bed with connecting doors to a double bedroom (which can also be accessed via the landing). There are three other bedrooms; one with a small double, one with two singles and one with one single making it the perfect base for family gatherings. All of them have plenty of storage.
The property has 2 well appointed bathrooms both with a bathtub, a shower and underfloor heating for extra comfort.
On the lower ground floor, there is a well equipped open plan kitchen/diner and lounge space with French doors opening out onto the mature garden which is furnished with a table and chairs, ready for al fresco dining.
The kitchen with its large central island and breakfast bar...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Outdoor Dining Area
First Aid Kit
Dry Cleaning: Available on additional fee
Butler: Available on additional fee
Chef Services: Available on additional fee
Daily Housekeeping: Available on additional fee
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.