Welcoming & Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment; Near Hyde Park
This charming, bright 2-bedroom apartment is a rarity: a delightful, welcoming home tucked away in a quiet Mews in the heart of Mayfair, most fashionable and exclusive of all central London neighbourhoods, close to the luxurious Connaught Hotel and moments from Grosvenor Square.
The apartment has its own private street entrance door and is spread laterally across the first floor of 2 buildings, accessed from a flight of stairs. Most unusually for London apartments, there are 3 large reception rooms. There is an elegant living room with comfortable cream sofas and tasteful decor. The exceptionally well-equipped kitchen, with all necessary amenities including a dishwasher, washer/dryer and 3 ovens, leads off the living room and also includes a breakfast bar and separate kitchen table. Perhaps the most luxurious feature is the dramatic entertaining room with a large dining table and a wonderful vaulted skylight above. There are...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
First Aid Kit
Daily Housekeeping: Available on request
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 14 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 14 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 14 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 14 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 14 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- Our standard check-in time is 16:00 – 20:00.
- We will arrange for someone to meet you in the home to welcome you, so we ask that you let us know your planned arrival time in advance. If you would like a check-in after 20:00 please let us know and this can be arranged for a small fee.
- Our standard check-out time is 09:00-11:00 with an early or late check-out available on request.
- When your booking has been confirmed we will ask you to fill in a pre-check-in form on our website to confirm your identity and booking details. This enables us to provide you with a more personal service and offers an extra level of security for both our guests and our homes.
- A £500 damage deposit is requested 7 days before arrival. This deposit will be fully refunded 7 days after check-out as long as there isn't any damage to the property.