Beautiful two bedroom villa with stunning views
In an elevated position above the picture-perfect village of Parga in northwestern Greece sits Villa Gad. With stunning views of the rugged countryside and azure coastline and with sandy beaches and charming villages just a short drive away, this villa enjoys an idyllic holiday setting.
A mixture of white walls, colourful furnishings and traditional tiles give this villa a fresh yet relaxed and a classic feel. Sunlight floods in through the large windows and patio doors; which also boasts views of the bay below. Sleeping four guests across two well-appointed bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, Villa Gad offers comfortable interiors combined with modern amenities.
The spacious open-plan living and dining room leads onto the outdoor terrace complete with sun loungers, umbrellas, table and chairs and panoramic views from the rolling hillsides above to the turquoise waters below. Also on the terrace is a heavenly private pool,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa Gad is conveniently situated n a hotel complex allowing for extra services like an on site snack bar, concierge and catering, be it for family meals or a romatic dinner. There is a complimentary daily breakfast, served at the hotel and daily cleaning too. Nestled in the hillside between the bays of Lichnos and Parga, Villa Gad enjoys far-reaching views over the unspoilt countryside and down to the cobalt waters of the Ionian Sea. This is the perfect place to walk or jog in the morning. With sleeping fishing villages, sandy beaches and a range of activities nearby, this villa is ideally placed for discovering this charming region of mainland Greece. The serene beach at Lichnos is just a 5-minute drive from the villa and is one of the most breathtaking beaches in this area. Hugged by rocky cliff faces and surrounded by olive trees, with soft sand and azure waters, the beach is an idyllic place to spend a day relaxing and swimming in the sea. Snorkelling and scuba diving are particularly good here thanks to the bay’s deep and clean water. Just a short boat ride away from Lichnos beach lies Aphrodite’s cave. Legend has it that this is where the Greek goddess would take her bath, and there’s a real magical and mythical feel to this cavern illuminated by the blue hues of the water. The village of Parga is just 5 minutes west of the villa and brimming with character, terracotta tones and colourful buildings that cling to the cliff. Popular and photogenic, Parga is filled with boutiques, cafes and local tavernas yet it still manages to maintain a relaxed fishing village feel. Visit the crumbling ruins of the ancient Venetian castle atop the hill above Parga – it’s worth the climb for the incredible views from the top! The beaches around Parga are amongst some of the most spectacular in Greece, especially the beaches at Krioneri and Valtos. Offering 3km of sandy beach, crystal-clear water and a variety of watersports such as canoeing, jet skiing and inflatable rides, it is unsurprising that Valtos is so popular. There is a handful of snack bars, cafes and restaurants that line the beach, serving cold drinks, ice cream and delicious seafood. The picture-perfect village of Sivota is worth a visit for its multi-coloured houses, cobbled streets and pretty harbour. Boasting stunning scenery, Sivota is an oasis of secret caves, islets and sweeping sandy shores. Among the best beaches to visit is Bella Vraka, a small piece of paradise accessible only by wading through a thin strip of shallow water. Head further inland and you are met with yet more remarkable natural beauty. The Acheron River is not only famous for its crystalline water, diverse wildlife and rocky riverbanks but for its part in Greek mythology. It was believed to have been one of the rivers leading to the Greek underworld and the gates of Hades. Various walking trails, as well as rafting and canyoning, are fantastic ways to see more of this unique landscape. The area is served by three airports, Perveza, Ioannina or Corfu (from where you'd get a ferry to the mainland).
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash/ credit card to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 14:00 or later
- Departure time : 11:00 or before
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, including pool towels. Linen and bath towels changed every 3-4 days.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Changeover day : Flexible
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and light daily cleaning also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €3 per person per night is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid in cash, in resort
- Other Ts and Cs : Clients may book a half board option for €25 euros a day (€12 for children under 12 yrs).
- Extra bed is charged at €35 per nights (€20 for children under 12)
- Internet access? : Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price. It is good to note that the speed is dependent on local provider and technical issues may cause reduced speed or cut of service.