Spectacular five bedroom villa with glorious views
With glorious views of the undulating Italian countryside and striking Sibillini and Gran Sasso peaks, La Ripa enjoys a superior hilltop setting in Le Marche.
Spread over three floors, this recently renovated country villa offers chic and modern décor combined with traditional touches. Neutral tones, white walls and sleek furnishings meet with exposed brick and original features to create a fresh yet homely feel throughout. Step inside the villa and you are greeted by a bright and airy open-plan living and dining area, with natural light flooding in through patio doors and wide windows.
Offering plenty of space, La Ripa comfortably sleeps up to eight guests across five bedrooms. Three bedrooms are located on the first floor and benefit from sweeping views across the valley. A further two bedrooms are found on the lower ground floor, which also features a second lounge area with a warm and cosy vibe.
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
La Ripa enjoys an idyllic hilltop position in Le Marche nestled in the countryside between the Sibillini Mountains and Adriatic Sea and within easy driving distance of medieval villages, sandy beaches and scenic walking trails. A handful of amenities including cafes and shops are available in the nearby village, just a 5-minute drive from the villa. Also close by is the town of Ripatransone, bursting with character, narrow winding streets and historic buildings. Highlights include the ancient city walls, cathedral and viewpoint at Belvedere del Piceno, which boasts breathtaking vistas across the valley, over the rolling fields and out towards the mountains beyond. A smattering of restaurants and a couple of bars add to the charm and appeal of this lovely town. Another town worth a visit is Ascoli Piceno with its central renaissance square, Piazza del Popolo, and art gallery, Palazzo Communale. The town was rebuilt upon Roman ruins and the historic centre including the impressive 13th century palace, Palazzo dei Capitani del Popolo, displays the progression from Roman to medieval architecture. The village of Acquaviva Picena is a fascinating place to wander around and its imposing 13th century fortress and castle walls are amongst its best attractions. Beautiful sandy beaches await at the coastal towns of Grottammare and San Benedetto del Tronto. Hire sun loungers and umbrellas, swim in the sapphire waters of the Adriatic Sea or try out various water sports including windsurfing. A fantastic selection of snack bars and restaurants are dotted along the sandy stretches of beach, serving everything from ice cream to fresh seafood. If you’re visiting in August, make sure to visit Grottammare during the Liszt Piano Festival, which attracts pianists and tourists from all over the world. The walking trails at the Gran Sasso and Monti della Laga National Park and the Sibillini Mountains offer the chance to explore the unspoilt terrain and admire the dramatic landscape. Discover the region’s wildlife and delve further into the local culture and history as you follow one of the trails or take part in a guided walking tour. The views are simply spectacular and not to be missed! Mountain biking, cycling and horse riding in the hills surrounding the villa are excellent ways to further immerse yourself in the epic scenery.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €300 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.30 p.m. - 8.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately mid-May to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Minimum stay : 4 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.