Distinctive three bedroom villa with amazing views
A trulli is a series of small buildings which usually have conical roofs and are formed of dry stone. This pretty style of home is specific to this area of Italy and Trulli Le Petunie is built in this style. This means that the home is made up of a few rooms which are accessed by their own doors. The modern, stylish kitchen, dining and living room utilises the largest of the cones and is a great place for family or a group of friends to retire for the evening and relax with a film or a board game. The other cones of the trulli contain the bedrooms - two of these are interconnected which is perfect for those with children, while another is independent...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details are required 2 weeks prior to departure for pre-authorisation.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 8.00 p.m. Please note that late arrivals after 8.00 p.m. are subject to an additional fee €80, to be paid locally upon arrival.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights approximately mid-July to end August, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Changeover day : Saturday approximately mid-July to end August, flexible during all other periods.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €240, payable locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? :
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 will apply (payable locally).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately April to end-October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that your booking will only be confirmed once we have checked availability with the owner or their property manager.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available on request at an additional cost of €25, payable locally.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in some areas of the trulli only.
- Other Ts and Cs : This property sleeps 6 guests comfortably, whilst a further 2 guests may be accommodated on a sofa bed. Please see the 'Features' tab for full details.
- Other Ts and Cs : Please note that published rates are only valid for the current year. Any bookings for subsequent years will be on request only and correct rates will be confirmed at the time of booking.