prestigious six bedroom home with beautiful sea-views
Part of an exclusive gated residence, surrounded by some of Sardinia’s most wonderful natural landscapes, Villa Pitiga is a prestigious home with beautiful sea-views, just a short stroll from a glorious beach and excellent restaurant.
Villa Pitiga is a gem of a holiday home, perfectly designed for high-end comfort and al-fresco living. When the villa was first created every effort was made to ensure only natural materials were used, allowing it to harmoniously blend in with its environment, just like the other discreet houses across this private residence.
Surrounded by lush gardens and aromas of maquis, the large open living spaces have floor to ceiling windows that bring the outside in as you unwind in the lounge or dine with family and friends. Step out to relax under the pergola and gaze at the extraordinary beauty of the Sardinian coastline.
The bedrooms are dotted around a lovely central...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
On the stunning north-west coast of Sardinia, just 26km south of Santa Teresa Di Gallura, Villa Pitiga is located within a beautiful gated residence and park with direct access to the beach. This prestigious residence was created in the mid to late-20th century with great emphasis on protecting the natural landscapes that surround the exclusive villas. Each property has been built using natural materials and they are surrounded by lush gardens filled with Sardinia maquis and vegetation, allowing the villas to blend in with their environment. There is a small mini-market you can walk to as well as a restaurant with wonderful sea views, serving fresh local produce and fine regional wines (open daily in the summer or weekends only out of high season). A summer pizzeria and beach bar with a resident DJ add to the relaxed and intimate vibe within the residence. You will also find a tennis court and football field as well as moorings for a small number of boats, a perfect way to explore nearby coves and beaches (you can hire a boat with advance notice). The 100-acre parkland also has its own security day and night. The residence’s exclusive beach, a short walk away, is backed by tamarisk trees and there are other wonderful beaches and coves along this 3km stretch of coastline, some with granite sand, others with rocks dipping into crystal-clear water – this area is perfect for snorkelling for all ages. Follow hiking trails and be met with exceptional vistas – you can even see as far as southern Corsica on a clear day. The sunsets are particularly divine from this part of Sardinia. Drive out of the resort and within ten minutes or so you will reach beach at Vignola Mare with watersports (kite-surfing, diving, sailing, stand-up paddle boarding and more) as well as boat excursions. Look out for summer festivities taking place across this village and again there are some wonderful walking trails along the coast. Continue north and discover more idyllic beaches such as Spiaggia Naracu Nieddu (10km), Monti Russu (14km) and the magnificent Rena Majore (19km) or even as far as the stunning beaches and landscapes of Capo Testa (30km) with its incredible natural scenery and yet more exceptional walking trails. The blue-flagged Baia Santa Reparata is also lovely, perhaps combined with a visit to the charming small town of Santa Teresa Di Gallura (26km). Sip coffee in one of the cafes in the main square, wander around the characterful streets and look out for boat trips departing from the harbour to La Maddalena islands (you can also take the ferry to Corsica from here). Heading south from your villa, discover the famous inlets of the Costa Paradiso (between Monte Tinnari to Punta Cruzitta) where you can hunt out secluded beaches or idyllic spots for swimming as well as dramatic granite cliffs and spectacular scenery. Further south along this coastline, drive as far as the small town of Castelsardo (52km) with its magnificent castle and historic citadel filled with cafes, restaurants and little shops.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €3000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival (or cash on arrival) and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is included in three bedrooms only - please see the 'Features' tab for details.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Changeover day : Saturday from mid-June to end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 14 nights in July and August, 7 nights during all other periods.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (approximately €5 per adult per night for up to 10 nights - please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are not allowed.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Cots, highchairs and a baby bath are available on request.