Serene five bedroom villa near idyllic medieval villages
In the verdant hills of the Metauro valley, close to idyllic medieval villages and glorious landscapes, Casa Di Betha is a delightful home offering space and charm, only half an hour from the beaches of the Adriatic.
Formerly a farmhouse which has been sensitively restored, this casa will appeal to families or friends with its five rustic bedrooms and ample living space. Downstairs you can prepare meals in the modern kitchen, then enjoy family feasts in the large adjacent room with its dining table, lounge chairs and doors leading to the gardens and swimming pool – there’s a great sense of space in this sociable room. Upstairs, are two further living areas with fireplaces as well as five bedrooms and doors leading to a superb sun terrace. At the very top of the house, a characterful mezzanine allows Casa Di Betha to sleep up to twelve guests across this cosy home.
Outside, the enclosed gardens feature a swimming...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In the Province of Pesaro and Urbino, just 20 minutes from the sea, Casa Di Betha enjoys a countryside setting surrounded by farming fields and views of the rolling hills of the Metauro valley. It’s conveniently located just off the road leading to a characterful village. The local village dates back to medieval times and is beautifully preserved with its impressive castle and fortress – it’s been named as a ‘Borgo Più Bello d’Italia’. Head to the shaded square for a drink in the bar or discover a handful of osterias for good Italian fare across the old quarter. Look out for mid-August festivities in the village or celebrations in late autumn around the time of the grape harvest. The golden coastline of the Adriatic can be reached in around half an hour with Fano, Marotta and Senigallia nearby. Fano, the nearest town, is also home to the region’s largest Roman settlement – how wonderful to be able to combine ancient history with a visit to the glorious town beaches. Marotta also boasts wonderful sandy beaches and popular lidos, a visit to which can be combined with the hilltop village of Mondolfo, a beautiful place full of history, overlooking the sea. Senigallia also features many historic sights as well as one of the most loved beaches on the Adriatic. This is also a region filled with olive mills and wineries with plenty of places to sample local wines such as Bianchello del Metauro, produced in the vineyards and hills behind Fano, as well as Le Marche wine produced from Sangiovese grapes. Food-lovers should look out for a wealth of regional specialities from garagoi in Marotta and fish stew in Fano to the delicious baked vincigrasse throughout Le Marche. Other fantastic places to visit include the idyllic village of Corinaldo, another one of Italy’s most beautiful villages (there are 22 in total across Le Marche!) and the historic hilltop town of Urbino, now a UNESCO World Heritage site with its exceptional Renaissance palace, the home to Galleria Nazionale delle Marche.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m. - 7.30 p.m.
- Departure time : 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately late-May to late-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights during high season. 3 nights during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Other Ts and Cs : Access to the on-site wellness area is on request and subject to a supplement of €350.00 per week, payable locally.