Lovely, Inviting Tuscan Villa with Panoramic Setting
The warm and inviting interiors of this four-bedroom luxury villa are true to the original architecture using materials such as cotto floors, exposed beamed ceilings and local stone. The sitting room, with large plush sofas, is surrounded by French doors, allowing the warm light to infuse the whole space. The neutral color palette, the contemporary furniture, and the fireplace � the room�s focal point � provide a relaxing and welcoming atmosphere.
The streamlined kitchen boasts an expensive travertine marble countertop, and it is fully equipped, allowing you to prepare delicious meals using fresh local produce.
The panoramic setting of the property, surrounded by rolling hills, is further enhanced by the private terra-cotta-deck swimming pool, an understated elegant alfresco dining area under the porch and a pergola.
Tuscany is a region that offers stunning scenery and many ways to enjoy it, including...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Daily Housekeeping: Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- - No smoking
- - No pets
- - Occupancy maximum: 2 guests per bedroom
- - No Bachelor or Bachelorette parties
- - No parties/events
- - No loud noise beyond reasonable and respectful for a typical neighborhood
- - No illegal substances
- - No party groups
- - Cannot use property for commercial use
- - Note: most reservations require a security/damage deposit
- - Note: some reservations require an APA (Advance Provisioning Allowance) pre-payment for onsite incidentals.
- - No reservations will be confirmed for more than 11 months in advance.
- - All reservations require a signed rental agreement with your booking.
- - Additional fees may apply, check supplemental terms of this rental agreement.
- **rules apply unless elsewhere specified