Outstanding Villa Overlooking the Bay of Cannes
Set on the heights of Cannes and overlooking the Bay you will find this exceptional modern property of over 2000 m2 of living space surrounded by approximately 13750 m2 of landscaped gardens with 2 different accesses by car and an amazing sea view from all bedrooms.
The property is composed of the following:
- Independent access & entrance
- 2 large suites with a dressing room and complete bathrooms
- Elevator for all levels
- Main entrance
- Double guest toilets
- A triple reception room opening onto a large terrace with a beautiful view sea and garden access
- Dining room for 14 people
- Fully equipped guest kitchen and semi-professional kitchen
- 3 guest bedrooms opening onto the garden, each bed of 160cm and a shower/toilets
- A guest bedroom opening onto the garden with a bed of 160cm and a...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
The annual Cannes International Film Festival, held in May of each year, is Cannes' most famous attraction. For almost two weeks, thousands of photographers, paparazzi, the press, and movie fans arrive to see the new films previewed and to catch a glimpse of the famous actors, directors, and film moguls. During the rest of the year, Cannes is home to tourists seeking sun and fun on the French Riviera. In addition to beach fun, cruise ship passengers also love strolling down the Boulevard de la Croissette in Cannes, sitting in a sunny cafe, or exploring some of the nearby villages or cities on the Riviera.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- • Not suitable for children and infants
- • No smoking
- • No pets
- • No parties or events
- • Check-in is anytime after 3:00 PM