Upscale, Downtown Condo with Private Balcony and Parking
* TurnKey photo-verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. *
Immerse yourself in the culture and history of downtown Charleston at this 1BR/1.5BA condo in the Ansonborough neighborhood! The open floor plan boasts upscale furnishings and a fully equipped kitchen. Other highlights include a private balcony and on-site garage parking.
Located 2 blocks from both the Cooper River and Marion Square and just 3 blocks from the shops and restaurants on King Street. You’ll also be minutes from Gadsdenboro Park, the aquarium, and museums. Catch the bus at the nearby stop to ride to more downtown fun.
Unwind on the comfy sofa or the armchair in the living area after a day of exploration. A 50” smart TV allows you to stream shows and movies from your favorite digital service. Compose morning pages or postcards at the sunlit writing...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
No Pets Allowed
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before March 31st, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Blackout dates: Stays taking place between December 20th and January 3rd do not qualify for 10-day cancellation.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**