New Listing! Creek-Side Hideaway w/ Loft & Deck
* TurnKey photo-verifies this home is professionally cleaned with products approved by the EPA for use against COVID-19. *
Tucked away on a spacious lot, the charming 2BR/1.5BA “Little House on the Creek” retreat promises quiet privacy. Enjoy a prime location directly on the banks of Austin Creek. Vaulted ceilings and expansive windows showcase the peaceful waterside setting. Outdoor highlights include a gated private yard with a deck, firepit, and a gas grill.
Make yourself at home in the inviting living room, appointed with two sofas and an armchair. A wood-burning stove and a 32” smart TV set the scene for a cozy movie night.
A loft area is furnished with comfortable seating for three.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up hearty recipes in the fully stocked kitchen, equipped with gleaming countertops and stainless steel appliances.
When it is time to eat,...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
Beds & Bath
Children’s Play Area
No Pets Allowed
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On bookings made after May 6th with a check-out date on or before December 20th, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. Exclusions may apply for stays longer than 14 nights.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**