Allen Mountain Manor
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- 9 Guests
Enjoy verdant, postcardworthy views from the sprawling decks of this handicapped accessible 4BR3.5BA house near charming Black Mountain. Equipped with an elevator and two entrylevel master suites, your spacious hideaway includes a game room. All the attractions of Asheville are a short drive away.
Make yourself comfortable in the big living room. Relax on a leather sectional and three recliners while watching favorite shows on the 52inch flatscreen TV.
Take the elevator to the lower level, where youll find a den, comfortably furnished with a sofa and three chairs. Take a seat at the fourperson game table, or enjoy a movie on the 52inch flatscreen TV.
KITCHEN amp DINING
Make favorite recipes in a modern and open kitchen. Highlights include a full suite of modern appliances, white marble counters, and plenty of cabinet space.
The sunny formal dining area seats...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Washer On Property
Air Conditioning: Central
Dryer On Property
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made 11 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- By booking this reservation, you agree to the additional policies, terms, and conditions below.
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
- No dogs are welcome in this home. No other animals are allowed without specific Property Manager approval.
- The property shall not be used by more than the number of adults and children listed in your reservation.
- All guests shall abide by Property Managers good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- If early checkin is available for your reservation, you will be notified by 9 a.m. on the morning of your arrival by email. Late checkout is offered whenever possible for a small fee.
- No smoking of any kind is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No commercial photography or filming is permitted on the property. Tents or other structures may not be erected.
- Renter is liable for any damage to the property and agrees to accept charges to the card on file should damage occur during occupancy.
- Due to local laws, regulations, or Homeowner Association rules, guests may be required to agree to additional terms of service. A signed paper contract is required to be completed and returned to Property Manager.
- Property Specific terms
- UNIT SPECIFIC TERMS
- THIS IS A VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT UNDER THE NORTH CAROLINA VACATION
- RENTAL ACT. THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES TO THIS AGREEMENT ARE DEFINED BY LAW AND INCLUDE UNIQUE PROVISIONS PERMITTING THE DISBURSEMENT OF RENT PRIOR TO TENANCY AND EXPEDITED EVICTION OF TENANTS. YOUR SIGNATURE ON THIS AGREEMENT, OR PAYMENT OF MONEY OR TAKING POSSESSION OF THE PROPERTY AFTER RECEIPT OF THE AGREEMENT, IS EVIDENCE OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THE AGREEMENT AND YOUR INTENT TO USE THIS PROPERTY FOR A VACATION RENTAL.
- A. Manager. This property is managed by Property Manager North Carolina LLC and conducts all
- brokerage activities without respect to the race, religion, sex, national origin, handicap, familial
- status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status of any guest.
- B. Trust Account. Advanced payments received by Property Manager North Carolina LLC will be deposited with JP Morgan Chase Bank with an address 5618 Albemarle Rd Charlotte, NC 28212.
- C. Disbursement of Rent. Renter authorizes Manager to disburse up to 50 of the rent
- prior to occupancy of the premises, and the balance of the rent up to the commencement of
- the tenancy.
- D. Cancellation Policy.
- If you cancel within 24 hours of booking, youll receive a full refund.
- If you cancel after the initial 24 hour period, and 30 days or more before the first night of your reservation, you may choose to receive a future stay credit within the next 15 months at the same house and the monies paid will be applied towards it or to have your monies refunded for any nights rerented.
- If you cancel less than 30 days before checkin, were unable to offer a refund or reschedule your trip unless the property is rerented for which you will receive a refund for any nights rerented.
- E. Transfer of Premises. Renter has the right to enforce this Agreement against the grantee of the Property if your occupancy under this Agreement is to end 180 days or less after the grantees interest in the Property is recorded. If Renters occupancy is to end more than 180 days after such recordation, Renter has no right to enforce the terms of this Agreement unless the grantee agrees in writing to honor this Agreement. If the grantee does not honor this Agreement, Renter is entitled to a refund of all advance rent paid by Renter.
- F. Mandatory Evacuation. If a state or local authority orders a mandatory evacuation of an
- area that includes the Property, you must comply with the order. Upon your compliance, we
- will refund prorated rent for each night that you are unable to occupy the Property because of the order, except as otherwise provided in G.S. 42A36.
- G. Expedited Eviction. If your reservation is for 30 days or less, the expedited eviction
- procedures set forth in the Vacation Rental Act will apply. You may be evicted under such
- procedures if you stay past your checkout datetime, materially breach this Agreement, fail to
- pay rent under this Agreement, or obtain possession of the Property by fraud or
- H. OPTIONAL LIMITED DAMAGE WAIVER. You have the option of adding a limited damage waiver to your reservation to help defray the cost should accidental damage occur to the Property during your stay. This Damage Waiver can be added up to and including the day before your arrival by contacting Property Manager at 8005440300 or via email at infoProperty Manager.com.
- This optional limited damage waiver is only available for stays less than 180 nights.
- If optional Damage Waiver coverage is added to your stay, the total cost of your reservation for this Property will include a damage waiver fee USD as set forth below, plus tax if applicable
- 0 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 1 bedrooms 60 for stays 13 nights, 15 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 2 bedrooms 80 for stays 13 nights, 20 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 3 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 4 bedrooms 100 for stays 13 nights, 25 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 5 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 6 bedrooms 120 for stays 13 nights, 30 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 7 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- 8 bedrooms 140 for stays 13 nights, 35 per night for stays 4 nights.
- The Damage Waiver covers you for up to 3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents such as furniture, fixtures, and appliances as long as you report the incident to Property Manager prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
- How to Report Damage
- Please report accidental damage as soon as it occurs so we can assess and minimize the extent of the damages.
- Damage Waiver Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Damage Waiver only covers damage that occurs during the authorized rental period and that Renter or an authorized guest reports PRIOR TO CHECK OUT.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover intentional damage or damage caused by smoking, pets or other animals brought onto the Property, or criminal activity.
- The Damage Waiver does not cover damage to any structure other than the Property covered by your confirmed, nonfraudulent reservation.
- Renter is responsible for any accidental damage that exceeds 3,000. Damages for covered claims in excess of 3,000 or for uncovered claims will be charged to the Renters credit card.
- The Damage Waiver program is provided and administered by Property Manager and is not an insurance policy. The Damage Waiver does not provide liability coverage and does not cover vehicles or guest personal items.