Bright, Immaculate Home with Pool, Hot Tub & Golf Course View
<div>Villa Dolcasol is a beautiful, immaculate and spacious villa sleeping up to 12 guests in 6 excellent double bedrooms. In design, the villa is contemporary, sleek and minimalist. Everything sparkles! The manicured gardens are an absolute delight. Located in the quiet resort of Vila Sol with stunning views over the Vila Sol Golf Course, the villa is close to restaurants, bars and shops and only 4km from the ever-popular resort of Vilamoura.
Vilamoura is terrific for family holidays. It boasts impressive sports activities, fabulous beaches, water and theme parks, excellent dining opportunities and very tempting designer shopping. The marina is lovely with a lively, upmarket ambience. Within easy reach are delightful, attractive towns such as Loule, Almancil and Faro Old Town. The spectacular Ria Formosa Nature Reserve is also close by and should not be missed!
The design of Villa Dolcasol is fabulous. The...
At a glance
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Air Conditioning: Central
Outdoor Dining Area
<div>The Vila Sol resort boasts an excellent location, so close to the buzzy cosmopolitan tourist town of Vilamoura and within easy reach of atmospheric villages and stunning beaches. Of course, being on the Vila Sol Resort is a major plus for golf fans. It is very easy to see why this region is perfect for golf lovers. There is so much choice about courses and their settings. The Old Course at Vilamoura is set in a stunning pinewood and is the second oldest golf course in the Algarve. The Portugal Masters takes place every year at the Victoria Golf Course in Vilamoura. Also popular are the Pinhal, Laguna and Millenium courses. Vilamoura boasts two excellent, family-friendly beaches, Praia da Falesia and Praia de Quarteira. Praia da Falesia’s fine, golden sand stretches more than six kilometres to Olhos do Aqua. It is one of the longest beaches in Portugal and is backed by dramatic cliffs sprinkled with pine trees. Along the coast towards Faro are many other wonderful beaches and just the other side of Faro is the splendid Ria Formosa Nature Reserve with its beautiful little islands. As well as golf, there are many other sports available to active guests. There are excellent horse riding, tennis, football, cycling and watersports facilities. Algarve Xcite Watersports at the Vilamoura Marina offers parasailing, dolphin tours, fishing trips and jet ski adventures. Quinta do Lago’s lagoon boasts an excellent centre for watersports, Artur’s Watersports Academy. Children, in particular, love the lagoon for its warmer, calmer water and its fantastic water assault course. The Yacht Harbour Association awarded the buzzy Vilamoura Marina International Marina of the Year 2019/2020. The marina offers a fabulous dining scene with wonderful views of the bobbing super luxury yachts. There are over one hundred restaurants to choose from in Vilamoura. There are also outstanding bars and beach clubs with professional DJ’s. The town’s casino is also a place to be seen at! The delightful village of Almancil and its neighbouring village of Sao Lourenco are worth a trip. The beautiful Sao Lourenco Church, decorated with characteristic blue tiles dating back to 1730, is one of the most attractive in the Algarve. Almancil is famous for its pretty pottery. Loule is also very atmospheric. Its Arabic inspired market is wonderful for souvenir and fresh produce shopping.</div>
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : £1000, charged to clients' credit card 48 hours prior to the arrival and refunded in full after departure, subject to full damage inspection
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- Energy costs included? : Included in the rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Included in the rental price
- Pets welcome? : Pets not allowed
- End of stay cleaning included? : Included in the rental price
- Smoking Allowed? : No smoking inside the villa
- Insurance : It is recommended that all guests take out insurance to cover against potential cancellation and any accidental damage caused during your stay at the property
- Pool heating charge? : Pool heating weekly supplement of £300
- Tax : Tourist tax included in the rental price
- Security deposit :