Elegant, Updated Home with Pool, Lawn & Outdoor Fitness Area
A fine family home in the heart of Le Marche hills, Monte Varmine is ideal for those looking to discover the beauty of this alluring region as well as spend time relaxing by the sea.
There’s a welcoming ambience in this newly renovated villa with its superb features alongside familiar comforts. The light and inviting living-dining room adds a touch of elegance whilst the super spacious kitchen is perfect for creating family feasts to enjoy in the garden. The lavish bathroom is a real highlight of the villa – lie back in the hydro-massage bathtub with mood lighting and tranquil sounds.
Upstairs, the three bedrooms, each with air-conditioning and a TV, are perfectly set-up for families or perhaps a small group of friends with two double bedrooms, each featuring an extra bed or even bunkbeds, as well as a twin which will delight younger guests. Find the hydromassage shower in the second smart bathroom and step out to...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area
In the hills of Le Marche, only 18km to the sandy shores of the Adriatic, Monte Varmine enjoys a wonderful position close to both historic villages and beautiful beaches. Within just 2km is the nearest restaurant, a traditional <i>agriturismo </i>serving typical regional cuisine. Drive a little further to the nearby village, 6.5km by car, with its restaurant, supermarket (closed on Sundays), two café-bars (make sure you try the <i>gelato</i>!) as well as other shops including a pharmacy. The perched village itself is a delight – wander around and discover its 15th century passage-ways, the enchanting citadel and beautiful churches with incredible paintings. To learn more about the ancient history of this idyllic village, visit the archaeological museum in the town hall. Two more of Le Marche’s prettiest villages are also within a short drive. Offida (16km) is classified as a <i>Borgo Piu Bello d’Italia</i> and is especially great for wine-lovers as it is in the heart of the Piceno wine region. Ripatransone (15km) is another historic gem boasting one of Italy’s narrowest lanes. Within a 20-minute drive you can reach the sea at Cupra Marittima (18km), a lovely seaside town with historic sights and a great beach. Hire bikes and follow the new cycling trail south to Grottammare - once there, visit the historic village perched on the hillside looking over the glorious beach. San Benedetto del Tronto (26km) is also great for families with its palm-backed beaches, lidos and watersports or discover the wilder beaches near the Riserva Naturale Regionale Sentina. This stretch of coastline, easily accessible from your villa, is known as the Riviera delle Palme. For hiking, mountain biking and spectacular scenery drive to the Sibillini Mountains, around an hour away, or find horse-riding in beautiful surroundings a little closer to home with stables around 20 minutes away. Not forgetting some of Le Marche’s most famous and historic towns such as Fermo (27km) with its outdoor summer markets and music festivals and Ascoli Piceno (45km), well-known for its grand square, Piazza del Popolo, and excellent wines.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €500 paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : By 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €100, payable locally on arrival. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Changeover day : Saturday approximately end June and end-August. Flexible during all other periods.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights approximately end-June and end-August, 4 nights during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Other Ts and Cs : Air-conditioning is featured in the bedrooms only.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to end-September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Other Ts and Cs : Natural products are used to clean the swimming pool rather than chlorine.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and any special events are on request only and subject to prior arrangement with the owner and additional charges.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.