Elegant Luxury Penthouse in Edinburgh
Edinburgh Hill Penthouse makes a luxurious base for those wishing to explore the wonderful city of Edinburgh. It holds a fantastic location just a short distance from the city centre, while Murrayfield Stadium and Edinburgh Zoo are situated just a few minutes’ walk away.
The modern apartment has been designed with high attention to detail, boasting sophisticated interiors complete with sumptuous furnishings. The penthouse is great for families or a group of friends, comfortably accommodating up to ten guests across four spacious bedrooms and two sofa beds. The bright open-plan entertaining area comprises of the living room, kitchen and dining area and benefits from French doors which lead out onto a south-facing balcony with excellent views over Carrick Knowe Golf Course. The kitchen benefits from high-end NEFF appliances, while the large smart TV is perfect for a cosy movie night after a long day spent exploring the city!...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Edinburgh Hill Penthouse holds a fantastic location for those looking to explore Edinburgh. Edinburgh Zoo, Murrayfield Stadium & beauty spot Corstorphine Hill Nature Reserve are all just a short walk away. The vibrant city centre is just a ten minute car journey away and offers something for everyone with excellent shopping, nightlife and a range of historic attractions to explore. For those not bringing a car, there is a bus stop just a 5-minute walk from the penthouse which has a great service into Edinburgh city centre.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Building Elevator
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Please note that there is a security deposit of £200 in case of any damages
- Arrival time : Between 3pm and 8pm
- Departure time : 11am
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Linen & towels included? : Yes, included in rental price
- Pets welcome? : Sorry, no pets
- Smoking Allowed? : No
- Other Ts and Cs : No parties or events will be accepted at this property