Beautiful Villa with sea and mountains views
Gaze out towards the azure coloured sea and mountains from your terrace as you relax in your Sardinian abode set on a scenic and wild peninsular just a short drive from the lovely town of San Teodoro.
This bright and inviting home is all about joyful holidays in wonderful surroundings. The open-plan living and dining space leads straight out to a covered veranda, ideal for dining al-fresco on warm summer evenings. The master bedroom also opens up to the terrace and there are two further pretty bedrooms making this an ideal villa for either families or a small group of friends. Each bedroom has its own shower room (two of which are en suite) and you will find air-conditioning throughout for your added comfort.
The large swimming pool is perfect for hot days unwinding in the sun as you admire the greenery and vibrant Mediterranean colours from the decked terrace. Look out towards the mountain vistas, past the palm...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
In north-eastern Sardinia, just 10km north of the popular seaside town of San Teodoro, Sas Pedras is set on a beautiful peninsular looking out towards the sea, within walking distance to the beach. In a residential area, neighbouring other attractive villas, there are summer amenities close by with some restaurants, bars and a shop selling groceries all within 1km. For sports lovers there are tennis courts and a 5-a-side football pitch nearby. Wander down the road for around 300m and you will reach a beautiful south-west facing beach, backed by a marine pond which attracts a number of birds (pink flamingos have even been occasionally spotted). It’s a great place with gently shelving clear waters which are ideal for snorkelling. The peninsular is home to a number of other wonderful beaches and coves, some more remote than others and many less crowded than some of the other tourist hot-spots in north-east Sardinia. Discover some by following rocky coastal paths, others by simply walking along the lanes or driving a short distance (if driving, head early to grab a parking space in high season). The headland’s longest beach, around 3km away, has kayaking and boat hire. Due to the location in the marine protected area of Tavolara, diving (from beginners to advanced) is also a popular pursuit. There is a diving school a few minutes away and boat trips out to diving sites can be arranged. If you are wanting to discover yet more of the wild beauty of this region then drive up the coast and catch a ferry across to Tavolara Island – look out for the annual Italian film festival there in July! Heading south, the setting of the local golf club, Golf Club Puntaldia (9km), is also superb or travel a little further to this area’s most famous beach, Spiaggia La Cinta (10km). This 3km-long beach with white sand and gently shelving water is popular with families as well as nature lovers who can look out for unusual birds, including pink flamingos, on the lagoon behind. Watersports available here include kite and wind surfing. This part of Sardinia is a walkers paradise with trails across the peninsular and further afield as well as horse-riding stables within a short drive. Visit the amazing Monte Nieddu where keen walkers can appreciate the spectacular scenery. Follow family-friendly trails for beautiful views or discover hiking and mountain biking paths leading even further, passing natural pools and waterfalls. The charming town of San Teodoro (11km) is another lovely day out – explore its pretty shops, sample some of the local cuisine in the atmospheric restaurants and look out for festivities taking place throughout the year.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4.00 p.m.
- Departure time : By 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Extra €25 per person for bed linen and bath towels, payable locally.
- Pool towels included? : No.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €400, payable locally. Please note, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).