Appealing Hilltop Home with Bay Views, Pool & Hot Tub; on 17-Acres
Experience paradise in the south of France at this secluded villa in a beautifully remote hilltop setting with mesmerising views towards the bay of Saint Tropez.
Villa Joyeuse is sure to bring delight and great pleasure to any guest staying in this characterful 5-bedroom home with its joyful essence and Mediterranean charm. There’s such a relaxed ambience in its living and dining space with sliding doors leading straight out to the terrace and al-fresco lounge area. An eclectic mix of quality furnishings and attractive artwork add to the home’s appeal alongside a cosy snug and a beautifully tiled traditional kitchen.
The impressive master bedroom, en suite of course, has French doors out to the garden and there are two further doubles and a couple of twins, each bedroom individual and stylish with pretty touches and a great sense of comfort. Air-conditioning can be found throughout this restful and inviting...
At a glance
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Children’s Play Area
Barbeque Grill: Charcoal
Set on a hilltop near a beautiful national park, pass winding and sometimes steep lanes through oak forests and vineyards to reach your secluded paradise. This is the best of both worlds with such a stunning natural setting yet under half an hour from the glitz of Saint Tropez and the Côte d'Azur. It’s under a ten-minute drive through the vineyards to the picturesque local village, a charming place with an air of authenticity as you mingle with locals at the bi-weekly market or pick up essential supplies from the <i>boulangerie</i> and green-grocers. There’s a variety of restaurants for dining out as well as a large supermarket just outside the old town. Check out what summer festivities or special markets may be taking place during your stay. Head south towards the coast and spend time in the fashionable fishing village of Saint Tropez (18km), just half an hour away by car (or you could pick up a ferry from Port Grimaud to avoid the summer traffic in August). Spend the day exploring its medieval lanes, admiring the traditional fishermen’s cottages, wandering around the glitzy boutiques or fine dining in its high-end restaurants. Of course, Saint Tropez’s well-known Pampelonne Beach (24km) is a great place to bathe in the sun, partake in a number of watersports and visit one of the exclusive beach clubs such as Club 55. Sainte-Maxime (20km) also has a lovely beach, especially popular with families or visit one of the closer beaches in the bay of Saint Tropez such as Plage de Grimaud and Cogolin Plage, around 13km away. Then there’s the enchanting hilltop villages such as Grimaud (10km) with its flower filled lanes, excellent restaurants and magical views as well as historic Gassin (14km) and Ramatuelle (20km). La Croix Valmer coastline is also a great area of beauty with its diverse flora and fauna, idyllic beachside restaurants and wonderful walking trails. Away from the Côte d'Azur, follow the winding lanes inland to reach the characterful village of La Garde-Freinet (16km) in the heart of the Massif des Maures. Explore its historic lanes and sample some of the chestnut delights made from the surrounding woodland. It’s a walker’s paradise here with plenty of marked trails and hikes, as well as mountain biking opportunities.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €2500 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 2.00 p.m.
- Departure time : 11.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and mid-stay clean after 7 days. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes and linen change after 7 days.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately 1st April to 31st October. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights (July and August) or 5 nights at other times.
- Changeover day : Saturday. All other changeover days on request.
- Pets welcome? : No.
- Smoking Allowed? : No.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not allowed.
- Internet access? : There is Wi-Fi in the villa however please note it is not suitable for streaming or downloading large files.
- Other Ts and Cs : There is one foldable cot and one highchair.