Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to the internet. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Fully-furnished 4-bedroom Luxury Condo with High-end Amenities
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 8 Guests
Stunning, spacious and fully-furnished 4-bedroom luxury condo located in the newly constructed The Residences at the District. This bright and sunny residence features high ceilings, spacious rooms, TV in every room and high-end appliances so that you can find luxury and comfort all at the same time. You and your guests will also be able to enjoy a refreshing pool.
Location wise, this spot puts you either a walking distance or a short ride to the most famous must-see places. The vibrant St. Charles Ave is only half a block away from your condo. A short walking distance to the famous Magazine St. This house is in the Central Business District (CBD) of NOLA and is known as one of the most exciting neighborhoods in the city featuring some of the country’s best dining options, music venues and a vibrant nightlife.
If you don�t feel like driving or taking an Uber, hop on the St. Charles Streetcar (trolley) that will...
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 30 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 30 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 30 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 30 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 30 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- • NO SMOKING in unit/house as well as the balcony. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $250.00 fine plus the cleaning costs necessary to remove smoke odors from the unit/house and/or linens.
- • Quiet hours are observed from 9pm-8am. Violators will be charged a $200 fine.
- • Please note: We are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, as well as stolen or damaged items that occur while on the premises, its facilities or parking lots.
- • Traveler must be at least 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- • State Identification Card or Driver License copy will be requested upon booking.
- • Local resident restrictions apply. Guests residing within a 100-mile radius are required to contact the host before booking.
- • House parties and illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction. Violators will be charged $500 fine.
- • Pets are not allowed. Violation of our pet policy may result in a $500 plus cleaning expenses. We encourage guests with service animals to contact us before their stay.