Remodeled Old Town 4 BR Home Walking Distance to Main St.
Winter Mooring is a spacious 2412 sq. ft., 4 bedroom home in the heart of Old Town Park City just steps from the Town Lift. The home underwent a complete renovation for the 2020 ski season and offers every amenity a family or group requires for a luxury ski vacation experience. There are two separate living room areas, each with a large screen HDTV and Sonos sound system, whole house high speed wifi, and a well equipped kitchen with a wet bar and ample counter seating. The four ensuite bedrooms are tastefully decorated with new furnishings, custom bedding, and wall mounted HDTVs. The heated garage serves as the ski room, providing a large and comfortable space for everyone to get their ski gear on and off. At the end of the day you can enjoy après ski beverages while relaxing in the large, private hot tub in the enclosed backyard.
New for the 2020/2021 season, we are implementing a best practice, enhanced cleaning and...
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Ski rental: Available for additional fee
No Pets Allowed
Baby Sitting: Available for additional fee
Grocery Shopping Service Available
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 60 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) reservation is canceled within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 60 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation, the remaining 50% will be charged 60 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 60 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 60 days before arrival: 100% refund.
- On select bookings made after May 6th, 2020 with a check-out date on or before June 30, 2021*, guests may cancel up to 10 days before arrival and receive a full refund minus a $75 credit card processing fee. *Exclusion and Blackout dates apply. Stays taking place between December 20, 2020 and January 3, 2021 do not qualify for 10-day cancellation. Some individual homes may not be participating as noted in their individual Property Display Page.
- **THIS HOME IS EXCLUDED FROM THE 10-DAY CANCEL WITH FULL REFUND OPTION**
- Guests agree to pay any fines for fees levied to property manager or owner dues to guests not following property and building rules including but not limited to parking fees or fines for excessive noise, trash or occupants beyond maximum occupancy or pets where prohibited. Check-in and Check-out times: Normal Check-in time is 4pm, Check-out is 10am. The property manager is authorized to charge you $100/hr and to remove your items to our check in center and charge you for an extra night if you stay past check out time unless arrangements for late checkout are confirmed. Age and Occupancy Restrictions: You MUST be at least 25 years old to rent our properties. You will need to present a valid ID when you check in or you will be refused access to your property. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY at ANY TIME is equal to the number of people that is advertised as being able to sleep in beds in the property. NO people beyond that number are allowed at ANY TIME. NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. Hot Tub Liability: Your private hot tub, if offered at your property, will be cleaned and sanitized prior to your arrival. Guest waives all rights of litigation in regards to the hot tub, and the guest assumes responsibility for safety and the cleanliness of the tub during their stay. The Property Manager, its owners, and the property's owners are hereby released from all claims to do with any injury or sickness incurred by the tenant or their guests. Rules: No Pets, No Smoking. Unless specifically allowed in the property you are booking, pets are forbidden from our properties and a $5,000 fine will be imposed for either an unauthorized pet or smoking (of any kind) inside the premises. You will be charged an additional full cleaning, possibly including carpet cleaning. Many of our guests have pet allergies and any pets brought into our homes could jeopardize the health and safety of future guests. You must follow the rules of the building you are in including noise, parking and common area use. Failure to comply with any rule listed here means an automatic $300 minimum charge to your credit card for cleaning ($1,000 for a house party, see below) Parties: NO HOUSE PARTIES ALLOWED. If there is a party in this condo (as evidenced by a noise complaint and/or calling of security or by large amounts of trash and destruction) you WILL BE CHARGED for complete clean-up and replacement for damaged items. This will be AT A MINIMUM $1,000. A party completely voids the damage waiver. If you intend to come and party, rent somewhere else. The property will be cleaned and disinfected prior to your arrival. No liability for any disease or condition will be assumed by the owner, property manager, its managers, employees, or corporate entity.