gorgeous villa in a peaceful residential area
Santa Eulalia is Ibiza’s third-largest town and has a reputation for being one of the best places to eat on the island. It boasts gorgeous broad beaches, a pretty palm-fringed promenade, fantastic shopping and a wonderful choice of restaurants. Villa Odisea is located just 200m from the centre of town and 450m from the beach. How fabulous to be able to walk everywhere and enjoy the delights of this attractive town without getting in the car!
With four bedrooms, Villa Odisea is perfect for a large family or a group of friends. It is located in a peaceful, residential area with some gorgeous views of the sea. The villa is contemporary in design and decor and offers luxurious comfort.
The ground floor is open plan with a double-height aspect giving the feeling of space. Large glass sliding doors open onto the garden and alfresco dining area, illuminating this wonderful space. The lounge is enormous and...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Santa Eulalia’s pretty promenade runs the whole length of the beach and is adorned with miniature gardens, swaying palm trees and a large fountain. You will reach Mariner’s Beach at one end where the only river in the whole of the Balearics runs into the sea. You can take a blissful river walk to the Roman bridge and to the little beach of Calo de S’Alga. There are two main streets in the town which are brimming with gorgeous boutiques, art galleries and cosy cafes and restaurants where you can watch the world go by. You will often see strolling musicians and handicraft stalls. The atmosphere is intoxicating. The yacht marina is very stylish and elegant with gorgeous floating palaces of your dreams. You can take small ferry boats to the nearby beaches, the colourful hippy market at Es Cana and to the amazing sister island of Formentera. There are some fantastic countryside restaurants within easy reach including Can Muson de sa Vila and Bambuddha, which is like a temple for fine dining. Punta Arabi, at Es Cana, is the oldest and biggest hippy market on Ibiza with over 500 artisans, designers and craftsmen selling goods from all over the world. You will find handmade and second-hand items as well as delicious food stalls, live music, entertainment and lots of opportunities to learn about the authentic Ibiza culture. There is a special children’s area where youngsters can make flower crowns, create their own t-shirts and get their face painted. It is a great excursion for the whole family! Cala Llonga, just south of Santa Eulalia, is delightful with a magnificent silver sanded beach surrounded by pine-clad hills. It is a complete mini-resort with many restaurants, cafes, bars, shops and a weekly market. You may want to travel inland to discover hidden villages, silent churches, lovely hillsides and vineyards. San Rafael is very pretty and worth a stop. There are some fabulous ceramic workshops which produce intricate handmade pottery and excellent rustic restaurants serving culinary feasts. In Ibiza Town, you should visit the World Heritage-listed Dalt Vila and the modern Marina Botafoch. Dalt Vila, which overlooks the town, is a treasure trove of history, mystery and discoveries spanning 2500 years. The narrow, winding cobbled streets offer magnificent views from the breaks in the high ramparts and are lined with art galleries, restaurants and shops. The Contemporary Art Museum is excellent. The imposing Cathedral of Nuestra Senora de las Nieves sits in its majesty with views as far as Formentera. You may also want to visit the renowned super-club Pacha.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €700 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax of €2.20 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Midweek clean and end of stay clean included.
- Other Ts and Cs : 50% deposit is required at the time of the booking.