Sun-Soaked Mountain View Home with Plunge Pool & Outdoor Lounging
This sophisticated villa has been designed in a stunning modern way that maximises the natural light and lush forest views. The unusual shape has one side made up of floor to ceiling glass windows, while another side is constructed from wood panelling. There is a balcony that runs along with the upper level and endless lawn space.
Outside, there is a fantastic plunge pool, with shimmering aquamarine waters ideal for a refreshing dip. As you swim, you can enjoy soaring mountain views. The pool is encapsulated with wooden decking and beyond this the manicured lawn. On the terrace, there is a furnished outdoor lounge with cosy cushions. At night, the pool glows with light, as does one side of the villa.
Inside, the dreamy open-plan interiors are incredibly spacious.
Decorated in a chic neutral colour palette, there is a cosy dolphin grey sofa and a plush blue velvet armchair. Snuggle up and enjoy a movie on the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
This villa is situated in a peaceful area 3km from the seafaring town of Fistrerra, on the westernmost coast of Galicia. The area is part of the Costa de Morte of Galicia. Many years ago, it was considered the end of the world for pilgrims on the famous Camino de Santiago trail. Cabo Fistrerra is perfect for a pilgrimage of your own, where there is a charming lighthouse and fantastic sunset views. In terms of amenities, there are restaurants 800m away and shops where you can pick up food and supplies 1km away. In Fistrerra, there is a charming port, where you can sample some of the area's amazing seafood, including octopus, grilled sea bass and barbecued razor clams. Guests can explore the forest by the villa and the relaxed village of Hermedesuxo. A lovely beach to visit nearby is Praia de la Langosteiria, which translates to 'Beach of the Lobsters.' There's plenty of great seafood here, including lobster, but this beach is popular as it is on the Camino de Santiago trail and often visited by Catholics coming here to pray. It has 3km of powdery sand and rocks in the water, where you can gaze out at the impossibly blue water. The beach is quiet and family-friendly, as well as just 1km from the villa. Take a day trip to Santiago de Compostela, which is the final destination of the Camino de Santiago trail. You could join the final leg of the journey to reach the Cathedral, which is one of the most important places in the world for Catholics. The cathedral was built in the 1300s in a Romanesque style. Entry is free, and for a few euros, you can climb to the top for an outstanding view over the city. Be sure to check out the High Altar and the magnificent Portico de la Gloria, the entrance gate. In front of the cathedral, there is a square called Plaza do Obradruro that is also beautiful and marks the start of the UNESCO-listed Casco Antiguo, also known as the Old Town. Full of cobblestoned streets lined with cafes, boutiques and restaurants, this area is great for strolling around, as it is mostly pedestrianised. Make sure you sample a Torta de Santiago, a cake made with ground almonds and dusted with icing sugar.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Access and Accessibility
- Wheelchair access
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €400 to be paid in cash upon arrival
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 11 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Other Ts and Cs : Additional bed available upon request