lovely six bedroom villa with outdoor pool
Nestled in the hills outside of the popular town of Sitges, Casa Ebre is a fantastic home for friends or families to relax in. With six bedrooms for twelve guests across two buildings, it is a unique property. Guests can enjoy a spacious garden with a private pool in a peaceful countryside setting.
The villa has a cosy interior, with wood panelling softening the aesthetic, making it a lovely space to relax in. Highlighted with bold colours and quirky ornaments, the villa is one of a kind and ideal for enjoying a relaxing holiday in this amazing region. The main building has a large living area, able to seat guests on three comfortable sofas, a stylish modern fireplace occupies the corner of the room, next to a large television. This room is designed for chilling out in and chatting with the other guests through the day.
A dining table large enough for all the guests to sit together provides a space to enjoy...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Casa Ebre is located in the quiet countryside 10km outside the popular town of Sitges. The peaceful surroundings are ideal for those looking to escape the busy streets of Barcelona and enjoy a more serene setting. The villa still has plenty of amenities in close range, with a supermarket less than a 5-minute drive away and plenty of bars and restaurants found in nearby Sitges. The local area is great for those who like to walk, with the forest offering a series of trails to explore. This is a fantastic way to enjoy the hot days, as the canopy of trees provides welcome shade during the walk. The coastline offers some more amazing paths, you can follow the sea and find gorgeous views of the rugged coastline, and if you stay a little later, you can catch the incredible sunsets that light up the sky. Sitges is well worth exploring; the ancient town has some amazing history. Once the home of famous artists, the town has remembered its creative heritage with the Cau Ferrat Museum. Here you can wander the rooms of Santiago Rusiñol former home and studio, this amazing museum has some incredible items on display, including a Picasso. This is a wonderful cultural experience for those looking to explore the interesting towns past. Sitges is also well known for its lively nightlife, known as one of the major party capitals for the LGTBQ community; there is no shortage of energy when the sunsets. With bars and nightclubs all coming to life after dark, you can find plenty of places to dance the night away in this fun and vibrant atmosphere. If you prefer things a little more lowkey, there are also lots of quaint bars and restaurants offering a more romantic experience. Explore the towns cobbled streets and stumble across hidden gems as you spend quality time with your loved ones. Sitges is also home to plenty of beaches, with calm waters and sandy shores, relish lazy days relaxing in the sun. Well serviced by bars and restaurants along the beachfront, enjoy a drink with lunch as you settle into a slower pace in life. Designed for a relaxing holiday, this is a wonderful corner of the world to enjoy a restful break-in.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €800 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 4 - 8 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Extra €225 paid locally. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or garbage disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Not included in the rental price, extra €150 per week, paid locally.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : On request only and with prior agreement with the owner. If accepted, a pet supplement of €100 per week will apply (paid locally).
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax of €0.90 per person per night for over 16's is not included in the rental price and will need to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to the supplier.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.