beautiful Sardinian home near the crystal-clear sea of the emerald isle
Experience exclusivity and sophistication in Porto Rotondo at the beautiful Sardinian home, Villa I Fenicotteri, close to the sandy beaches and crystal-clear sea of the emerald isle.
The luxuriousness of this impressive house is second to none with its state-of-the-art facilities and upmarket location, yet there’s also an air of Sardinian character throughout this inviting six-bedroom home. The open-plan living and dining space is both charming and stylish with sliding doors leading straight to the veranda with the most incredible sea views, the perfect spot for an aperitivo with friends as well as grand al-fresco feasts in a spectacular setting.
The glorious swimming pool is also a joy with its spa, jet stream feature and underwater music system, surrounded by beautifully maintained gardens dotted with splashes of Mediterranean colour and glimpses of the azure-coloured sea. The summer kitchen and a granite...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
Villa I Fenicotteri can be found in a residential area, just a short stroll from the beach, close to the exclusive and stunning resort of Porto Rotondo, north-east Sardinia, just 20km from Olbia Airport. Wander through the garden, through a pedestrian gate and you are around 150m from a beach club with its swimming pool, large park and access to its private beach with four sunbeds and umbrellas – complimentary use of this beach club is included for up to eight guests at one time and it's open between June and early September. The heart of Porto Rotondo is 1.5km away, an upmarket resort with a glitzy marina, stylish shops as well as elegant restaurants and bars. It’s also well known for its exclusive nightclubs, not to mention the fantastic beaches around the town. Idyllic beaches close by include Spiaggia di Ira with its fine white sand, Spiaggia dei Sassi which is perfect for snorkelling and Spiaggia Marinella with its crystal-clear waters and natural setting. Look out for a variety of watersports in this region as well as some excellent beachside restaurants serving the best quality seafood. The Capo Figari Natural Park is another wonderful area for hiking, mountain biking or horse riding, ideal for discovering fascinating wildlife, flora and fauna as well as more picturesque beaches. There’s a variety of trails to follow, some more challenging than others, and plenty of diving spots. The delightful seaside village of Portisco (15km) is also a short drive away where you can admire yet more luxurious yachts. Following the coast north for around half an hour, other wonderful beaches include the enchanting coves of Capriccioli, the renowned beaches around Baia Sardinia and of course Porto Cervo on the Costa Smeralda, the equally upmarket resort that sees itself as a recent rival to the glitz of Porto Rotondo. Sport enthusiasts note that there are tennis courts just 500m from the villa as well as a spectacular golf course at Pevero Golf Club (25km) on the Costa Smeralda, designed by Robert Trent Jones.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €5000 paid via bank transfer to the owner one month before arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection. Alternatively, paid in cash to the owner upon arrival and refunded upon departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 5.00 p.m.
- Departure time : By 10.00 a.m.
- Energy costs included? : Yes.
- Heating costs included? : Extra cost, payable locally.
- Linen & towels included? : Yes. Bed linen changed twice weekly. Towels changed on request, every other day.
- Pool towels included? : Yes.
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes and maid service (6 hrs per day, except Sundays) also included. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Pool opening dates? : The pool is open approximately May to September. Please note that pool opening dates are subject to local weather conditions and pool maintenance requirements and that cooler months may not be suitable for swimming.
- Pool heating charge? : Yes, €700.00 per week, to be requested in advance. Please note that like all heated pools, pool heating and water temperature are reliant on weather and outside temperatures.
- Minimum stay : 7 nights in high season. 3 nights during all other periods.
- Changeover day : Saturday in high season. Flexible during all other periods.
- Pets welcome? : Small pets on request only and with prior agreement with the owner.
- Smoking Allowed? : Outside only.
- Tax : Italian Visitors Tax payable locally in cash (typically costs €1-€3 per adult per night- please enquire if exact amount is required).
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included.
- Other Ts and Cs : Weddings, stag/hen parties and other special events are not allowed.
- Other Ts and Cs : A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Other Ts and Cs : The complimentary beach pass is for up to 8 guests only due to the limited members allowed at one time. The beach club is open approximately June to early September.