traditional but stylish home with a pool and Jacuzzi
Villa Rubra is a traditional but stylish home near the laidback town of Santa Eulalia des Riu. The villa can accommodate six guests in its three bedrooms and has fantastic facilities like a private pool and jacuzzi. So, you can enjoy beautiful views of the surrounding hills and valley as you lay back in complete comfort in this fantastic home!
The villa has a more traditional warm wooden décor, highlighted with stylish and modern appliances. The spacious property is single storey and surrounded by large French doors and windows, ensuring there is plenty of natural light filling the interior, whilst also providing great views. The open plan living and dining room is the real heart of the house. The living room is filled with a large sofa for all the guests to rest their feet and a fire to warm them during winter. Opposite the living space is the dining room, the table is great for group meals and enjoys a view of the garden....
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa can be found in the hills just outside Santa Eulalia des Riu. This wonderful location is perfect for those seeking the more relaxing and laid back side of Ibiza as it away from the parties and clubs that have become synonymous with the island. The villa is two kilometres from the centre of Santa Eulalia des Riu, meaning guests can enjoy the quiet natural surroundings of the villa, whilst still being able to easily access the restaurants and shops of the town. Santa Eulalia des Riu is great for couples and families; the town has a relaxed atmosphere with lots of activities and facilities everyone can get on board with. Explore the picturesque streets and enjoy the architecture as you discover quaint little bars and restaurants down side streets. The towns culinary scene is the envy of Ibiza, with both amazing Spanish food and a wide range of cuisine, there is something for everyone to enjoy. Be sure to visit the beach within the town. The sandy beach has crystal clear waters fantastic bars along the promenade. Relax on the sand and enjoy basking in the Spanish sun before enjoying a refreshing cocktail with a view. There is plenty of fun to be had in the seafront beyond a swim; there are lots of vendors of water sports and boat tours that are well worth talking to. Parasailing and water-skiing are some of the popular activity’s tourists try from the beach, but there are also pedalo’s and kayaks for those looking to explore the water. The large beach, although popular, never gets to busy through the year, but if you would like to find a more rural setting, the coast has plenty of options for a quieter day by the sea. Walking has become very popular in Ibiza in recent years, the rugged terrain and fantastic views make for a great day trip. The coast has lots of different paths that are well worth exploring, but with markers often far apart we recommend you bring a map and other equipment for the day. With beautiful surroundings and access to amazing beaches, there is no shortage of beautifying or activities to enjoy from this wonderful villa.
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : €1,000 charged to client’s credit card by the owner before/upon arrival and refunded two weeks after departure, subject to full inspection.
- Arrival time : 3 - 7.30 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 7 nights
- Changeover day : Saturday.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Balearic Eco Tourist Tax €2.20 per person per night for over 16's - not included in the rental price; to be paid prior arrival via a link direct to supplier
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.