Chic, Modern Villa with Pool & Dramatic Water & Mountain Views
Villa Canete is a stunning luxury home in the mountains of Andalucía, with unparalleled views of the mountains, it is a unique property for those seeking a more remote but luxurious home. With seven bedrooms for fourteen guests, as well as a private pool, cinema room and steam room, you can certainly relax in style.
The villa’s modern and stylish aesthetic is a pleasure to experience, the large bright windows and doors ensure there is an abundance of light, whilst also framing the spectacular views. The villa starts with an open plan kitchen and living area. The kitchen is modern, sleek and fully equipped, a true joy for guests to cook in with ample space for an extra pair of hands. The living space is at the end of the room with a large sofa and television, making it a casual environment to enjoy through the day. Following through to the dining room, a huge sleek table provides the base for wonderful meals together, all the...
Choose Your Dates
At a glance
At a glance
Enjoy the comforts of home and beyond with these distinctive features.
All Stays Include
We believe certain amenities should be standard. Every home comes outfitted with these best-in-class essentials for a worry-free stay.
Beds & Bath
Review bedroom arrangements to make sure each is right for you. Full and half bathrooms are shown as one total.
Outdoor Dining Area: Private
Outdoor Dining Area
The villa is perched in a mountain within the Andalusian countryside, away from the popular tourist towns of the Costa del Sol. A serene and peaceful place, it is ideal for a quiet escape where you can listen to the rustling of trees and singing of birds. The nearest village is Casares; this is an idyllic place to visit. With traditional white houses stacked over each other all the way up the steep slopes towards the castle, it is a truly picturesque view. Wander the narrow and winding streets to get a sense of medieval life in this historic place, before making your way to the castle perched above the village. With incredible views and a warm, friendly atmosphere, why not stay for dinner and enjoy some traditional food in the main square. Filled with locals, it is a wonderful way to experience some of the local cultures at its finest. Estepona is home to the nearest beach to Villa Canete approximately thirty-five kilometres away, La Rada is the beach found within the town and offer over two kilometres of gorgeous golden sand. Spend the day relaxing on the warm sand, enjoying the lively atmosphere and of course the beautiful clear waters of the Mediterranean. The beach is well serviced with beach bars offering a range of cuisine and of course fresh seafood, so enjoy a refreshing lunch of Paella with a cool glass of wine, before dozing in the shade of the hot sun. The beach has lots of activities on offer for those looking for some fun; there are a number of water-sports for hire, including parasailing and water-skiing. If you are looking for something a little slower pace, there are also boat tours of the coast, guiding you to some of the more peaceful coves and beaches for whilst enjoying the beautiful scenery as your cruise along the coast. The area also has lots of sporting options for those looking to make the most of the regions reliable weather, with polo, sailing and golf all available in the area, it is a real treat for anyone looking to improve their game. There are also horse riding tips available through the countryside; this is a really amazing way to see the local area and try something new!
Let’s try that again.
We’re having trouble connecting to Google Maps. Please try refreshing your browser or trying your search again.
Things To Know
Payment and Cancellation - 90 Day Policy
- Guests may cancel for free provided that: (1) cancellation is within 48-hours of reservation request, and (2) reservation request was made at least 10 days before arrival.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: Guests pay 100% at time of reservation.
- More than 90 days before arrival: Guests pay 50% at time of reservation (non-refundable), the remaining 50% will be charged 90 days prior to arrival.
- For guests paying with points: 100% of payment will be deducted at time of reservation, once booking is verified within 48 hours.
- 90 days or less prior to arrival: No refund issued, unless ‘Grace Period’ applies.
- More than 90 days before arrival: initial 50% payment is forfeited; the remaining 50% will not be charged.
- For guests paying with points more than 90 days before arrival: 50% of points taken are forfeited; the remaining 50% will be refunded within 5-10 business days.
- Security deposit : Credit card details might be required as guarantee.
- Arrival time : 4 pm
- Departure time : 10 am
- End of stay cleaning included? : Yes. However, guests are required to leave the accommodation clean, tidy and in the same condition as on their arrival. Any extra cleaning, laundry, maintenance and/or rubbish disposal required will be charged against the security deposit.
- Linen & towels included? : Bed linen, bath and pool towels are included in the rental price.
- Energy costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Heating costs included? : Yes, included in the rental price.
- Internet access? : Wi-Fi internet access included in rental price
- Minimum stay : 5 nights
- Changeover day : Flexible.
- Pets welcome? : Not allowed.
- Smoking Allowed? : Not permitted.
- Tax : Tourist Tax included in the rental price.
- Insurance : Guests are required to be in possession of a valid insurance policy, which covers them for cancellations, personal belongings, public liability and any accidental damage caused during their stay.